- Dimensiones del producto: 1 x 1 x 1 cm ; 281 g
- Número de modelo del producto: 20714227661
- ASIN: B000GHVCM2
- Fecha de disponibilidad en Amazon: 21 de agosto de 2013
- Valoración media de los clientes: Sé el primero en opinar sobre este producto
- Clasificación en los más vendidos de Amazon: nº597 en Belleza (Ver el Top 100 en Belleza)
Compara Precios en Amazon
+ EUR 4,90 de gastos de envío
+ Envío gratis
+ Envío gratis
Clinique - Liquid Facial Soap Mild - Jabón facial para mujer - 200 ml
|Precio recomendado:||EUR 24,50|
|Precio:||EUR 19,95 (EUR 9,98 / 100 ml)|
|Ahorras:||EUR 4,55 (19%)|
|Precio final del producto|
- De la marca Clinique.
- Contiene 200 ml.
- Este producto está indicado tanto para mujeres como para hombres.
- Este producto está indicado para piel seca y piel normal/mixta.
- Recomendamos aplicar el producto por la mañana y por la noche.
Detalles del producto
¿Quieres informarnos sobre un precio más bajo?
Los clientes que compraron este producto también compraron
Descripción del producto
Descripción del producto
Su intenso color ilumina al instante su mirada - está clínicamente probado. Aumenta el volumen y la longitud de cada una de sus pestañas para conseguir un resultado más definido y suntuoso. Color puro de alto impacto. Pruébela una vez y no podrá pasar sin ella. Sometida a pruebas oftalmológicas. Precio/100 ml: 8.97 euros.
Aqua, Paraffinum Loquidum, Alcohol, Glycerin Cera Alba, Triethanolamine, Lecitin, Chamomilla Recutita Flower Extract, Simmondsia Chinesis, Seed Oil, Carbomer, Seatric Acid, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparabenl, Glycolic Acir, Lactic Acid, Arbutin Parfum, Butylparaben, Bht, Ethylparaben, Propylparabenm Isobutykparabne, Alpha Isomethyl, Ionone, Benzyl Benzoate, Citornellol Eugenol, Geraniolm Hydroxyiosohexyl, Cyclohexene Carboxaldehyde.Ver Descripción del producto
Los clientes que vieron este producto también vieron
Opiniones de clientes
Opiniones de clientes más útiles en Amazon.com (beta)
My beauty secrets: Absolue SPF15 by Lancome, Skin Revitalizer by Relastin, and Melon Daiquiri Lip Shine by Philosophy
1. it's clinique. The best skin care products I've been able to find over the years, for my skin anyway, which is combination if not leaning toward dry.
2. It's gentle enough without being too gentle and what I mean by that is that if you went any softer, your face wouldn't feel like it was getting cleaned - you'd feel like you were cleaning it with a lotion, e.g. as skin feels when cleaning with Cetaphil liquid soap. All you need to do is put on your face lotion and/or cream when you get out of the shower and you're good to go. At times I forget to put on lotion and I do notice my skin feeling a tiny bit tight but within 20 minutes or so that feeling is gone. I've also used "all natural" skin cleaning products that have herbs and or fruits in the products and they - each and every time - make my skin burn a little and sometimes even turn a little red. My skin's very sensitive. Clinique doesn't do that to my skin.
3. For years I used the clinique soap in the bar form before this came out but I was always SO annoyed they were taking so long to come out with a liquid soap which would be so much easier to use. Eventually I stopped buying the bars and kept trying different brand name liquid soaps but to no avail. I was thrilled when Clinique finally gave us this quick dispenser pump soap cause it doesn't get soggy in the shower or dirty from dirty hands (potentially)/cross contamination.
Warning: you only need a very, very little. I usually put a tiny bit in my hands and then put a whole lot of water on my hands until the suds are pretty thinned out before putting it on my face. VERY LITTLE needed - it lasts a long time.
I have gone through SO many face washes in my life and it never got better. I would use the strongest of the strong (PanOxyl) and it just kept any acne at bay. I usually stayed away from brands like this bc I never had the money, nor desire to believe it worked since the strong OTC face washes didn't work that well.
I recently bought the entire set (face wash, toner, and moisturizer); I don't like applying too much product to my face, so I soon skipped the second and third steps to this cleansing system and would just stick with the face wash. I used the face wash with a electric facial scrub brush (ULTA brand) and in a few washes my skin improved, and has stayed improved since using it. I can go a day without washing my face and go back to using the product and my face continues to look good. I've misplaced this a time or two and have had to use something I could find, but alas, my face went to crap. Found my Clinique face wash and started using it again and my face went back to being better.