Descripción del producto
• Set this book as your Kindle's default dictionary*, and you can look up words without interrupting your reading experience. Simply move the cursor in front of a Spanish word, and a quick English translation will pop up on screen.
• For more detailed study needs, open the dictionary and type in a word to view the full range of translations and idiomatic expressions offered.
• Contains all the latest vocabulary from a wide range of fields, with special feature entries about life and culture in Spanish-speaking countries.
• Includes more than 255,000 references and translations.
• Example sentences, usage information, and detailed translation notes ensure you select the right translation.
• Spanish verb entries contain hyperlinks to key verb conjugations.
• The in-depth treatment of complex words, practical tips on spoken and written Spanish, and extensive coverage of Latin American Spanish make this dictionary the ideal tool for intermediate to advanced students.
• Note that this volume contains the Spanish to English portion of Collins Concise Spanish Dictionary. For the English to Spanish section, please purchase the companion Vol 1 English-Spanish (ASIN B0052ZQFF2).
* Compatible with Kindle Paperwhite, Kindle (4th generation), Kindle Touch, Kindle Keyboard (3rd generation), Kindle (2nd generation), and Kindle DX.
Not compatible with Kindle Fire models.
Apps: Compatible with Kindle for iPad / iPhone (version 4.0+); default dictionary function not supported in other Kindle apps. Headword search via keyboard input supported on Kindle for Mac and Kindle for PC.