Descripción del producto
Day One: Junos® Monitoring and Troubleshooting shows you how to identify the root causes of a variety of problems and advocates a common approach to isolate the problems with a best practice set of questions and tests. Moreover, it includes the instrumentation to assist in root cause identification and the configuration know-how to solve both common and severe problems before they ever begin.
IT’S DAY ONE AND YOU HAVE A JOB TO DO, SO LEARN HOW TO:
- Anticipate the causes and locations of network problems before ever logging in to a device.
- Develop a standard monitoring and troubleshooting template providing technicians and monitoring systems with all they need to operate your network.
- Utilize the OSI model for quick and effective troubleshooting across different protocols and technologies.
- Use the power of Junos to monitor device and network health and reduce network downtime.
- Develop your own test for checking the suitability of a network fix.