Descripción del producto
Generate Breakthrough Ideas:
This ideation book explains how to ‘feed’ your innovation funnel with a steady stream of breakthrough new product ideas. Through numerous examples of the methods, approaches and techniques being used by leading companies such as Motorola and Procter and Gamble. The authors confirm the importance of a robust Discovery Stage and illustrate how to implement such a system.
Discover how leading companies feed their Idea-To-Launch Process with a steady stream of blockbuster new product ideas from internal and external sources. Also, learn the pros and cons of the top ideation methods including: voice of customer, peripheral vision, immersion, open innovation, disruptive technologies, brainstorming, fundamental research and more.
The Complete Guide on Ideation:
- Understand and compare top new product ideation methods
- Implement an effective idea generation system
- Learn how to create innovation strategies and roadmaps that drive results
- Link your idea generation system to your Idea-To-Launch Process
- Learn how leading companies generate breakthrough new products.
- Objective, unbiased evaluation of top ideation methods used by leading companies
- How to establish a strategic Discovery Stage including Product and Technology Roadmaps
- How to screen new ideas for winners with the latest idea scoring techniques
- What peripheral vision is and how to use it to dodge technical and environmental threats
- Concrete and actionable ways to encourage creative thinking from employees
- How to capture ideas from traditional, proven sources and unexpected external sources
- Accelerate time to market by linking idea capture systems to Idea-To-Launch Process
- Generating ideas for fundamental research, technology developments and platforms.