This book, more than any other, I've read - and as a practicing Clinical Hypnotherapist I've read few hundred books on hypnosis - focuses on helping a practicing hypnotherapist set us a successful practice.
You will find the book useful for the business aspect of your practice, rather than as a tool for learning hypnosis. It will be useful to you AFTER you have completed your training and already know how to use hypnosis successfully.
The book is not intended to teach you hypnosis or hypnotherapy, merely how to successfully MANAGE your practice.
Here's what you can learn from this book:
- Getting Started In Hypnosis And Becoming Better
- Setting Up The Office for Success
- Preparing Your Client - Before You Begin Your First Session
- What To Do During The Pre-Hypnotic Interview
- How To Increase Your Success For A Successful Age Regression
- Deepening The State Of Hypnosis
- Giving Hypnotic Suggestions
- Wrapping Up The First Session
- Preparing For The Age Regression Session
- Induction And Deepening For The Age Regression Session
- Using The Affect Bridge
- Uncovering Initial Sensitizing Event And Subsequent Sensitizing Events
- Transforming The Sensitizing Event
- Setting Your Client Up With A Vision Of Success
- Age Regression To A Specific Date, Time Or Event
- Wrapping Up An Age Regression Session For Maximum Results
- What Can You Do After The Session For Continued Great Results
- Continue To Learn And Grow As A Hypnotist