- Advertencia: Sólo para uso doméstico
Compara Precios en Amazon
+ Envío gratis
+ Envío gratis
+ Envío gratis
LEGO Creator 10216 - La Pastelería del Pueblo en Navidad
|Precio:||EUR 301,04 Envío gratis.|
|Precio final del producto|
- Incluye 7 minifiguras, 1/2 minifigure (sólo las piernas), un búho de la nieve y el caballo
- Features LEGO Power Functions light-up brick which lights the interior of the bakery when you push it; 1 LR41 battery included
- Elementos interesantes incluyen una cámara, baguettes bronceado , croissants , manzana verde, 8x8 placas de color azul transparente , azulejos azules medianas e incluso un nuevo color " caramelo " para varios elementos de ladrillo y arco fuera de la panadería
- Medidas de Panadería 7 "(18 cm) de ancho
- 687 elementos
Advertencias: Utilizar bajo vigilancia de un adulto.
Los clientes que compraron este producto también compraron
Seguridad del producto
Este producto está sujeto a instrucciones y advertencias específicas de seguridad
Descripción del producto
Descripción del producto
Color del producto: Multi
Edad mínima: 12 año(s)
No adecuado para niños de 0 a 3 años: Si
Número de piezas: 687 pieza(s)
Advertencia de seguridad
Edad recomendada: mayores de 6 años
¿Qué otros productos compran los clientes tras ver este producto?
Opiniones de clientes
Principales opiniones de clientes
Opiniones de clientes más útiles en Amazon.com (beta)
It seems kind of late since it is post Christmas season but please bear with me why I still had this model.
I have noticed that LEGO releases every Christmas season a Winter model series for the past 2 years. My wife likes decorating every Christmas with my daughter and we were contemplating before on getting those miniature Christmas houses/sets that are made of ceramic But since LEGO have these models, I then decided that instead of those ceramics, we will just collect these model series.
It has the following advantages on my point of view.
1. It then let us get together every Christmas to decorate our house
2. It makes my little girl appreciate how to collect and take care of toys properly
3. It also makes her learn how to follow the instructions, at the same time be creative in her own way.
4. It makes us anticipate to assemble it every season and make us wait in anticipation on what will be the new model the next Christmas.
On to the review:
1. Minifigs: 5 adult minifigs (2 Female/3 Males(Baker, Horse carriage driver, Seller of pine trees) 2 kids and 1 lower half body stuck in snow.
I like this very much since it has various features especially 2 who has double sided faces which you can change.
a. Christmas Tree stall: Simple but with colorful roof and has stickers for the banner of the stall. (Wish it was printed instead)
b. Ice skating area: This I like very much since you can pose the minifigs in different ways.Also the minifigs has ice skates :)
c. Bakery shop: This is the main construction, This occupied a lot of pages on the instruction but it is well worth it. What I like this very much again are due to the nice big windows with "plastic" glass, swinging door and also the window frames. Nice slanting roof for the second floor and open back for you to pose the minifigs particularly the oven itself.
The second floor has 1 functional room. The other one is not since the Brick LIGHT is placed there so that when you press on the button it will light up the 1st floor with the different pastries.
d. The Horse Carriage: Very nice since it has an animal included, Horse with functional and swinging sides and back of the carriage so you can pose it as if you are placing the pine trees.
e. Other items I feel are included that make this a must have. Pine trees 4 pcs, the horse, shoe skates and a camera and apple for the little boys, also the different kinds of bread included, plus an axe, shovel, hoe and horse whip. I almost forgot an Owl figure for the flag pole.
3. Sturdiness: The main bakery shop is quite sturdy except for the lamp post that get easily removed if you handle it as well as the brick light placed hanging on the second floor and the roof on top of it. It Easily falls off if you handle it hard. The Pine tree stall has a small base which I just wished it was wider or larger to make it more stable.
4. Some minor gripes:
I have noted that my set has gray single studs instead of black for the lamp post, but looking at it now, it gave some contrast appearance instead of a dull black lamp post. Not sure if LEGO changed it without changing the instructions but I guess this made it unique for this model I got.
5. Modifiable: Well my daughter modified the hair, bodies of the minifigs. As in switching between the minifigs, I let her play with her imagination. :)
Since I bought a Santa Claue with Reindeer last Christmas (# 40010) I can place the whole piece on the top of the Bakery Roof as if Santa is either landing or flying away near the chimney. :) That is way cool for me. :)
So overall, I would say 5 stars for me since I plan to collect this Winter series every year to add to the growing Christmas decors for our family. However, If you dont like the seasonality of this series, then get other models
It comes with a two-story bakery with a large display window. The display window is outfitted with many bakery wares that can be lit using the battery powered light that attaches in the ceiling of the bakery. There is a bakery store with a display counter, cash register and money.
Outside is a skating rink with two mini figs for skating. One comes ready with a camera for capturing the moment - like when another skater ends up feet in the air in a snowbank! The skating rink is outfitted with a bench for resting, lamp posts with a string of holiday lights (not actually lit).
There is a booth for purchasing your Christmas tree with a mini fig vendor. The horse and wagon will deliver your tree directly to your home thanks to the mini fig driver.
Lots of great details to see. Visit my customer images for more close-ups and detail!
I kinda prefer the toy store since its colors are more thoroughly Christmas/winter oriented. The bakery has some distracting light blue bricks that must have been leftover from another series (I'm also dubious about the winter cottage for this reason, but what to do...).
That said, Lego continues their brilliant engineering with the bakery. The confections are ingenious (although the orange light from the light brick isn't especially flattering to the neon colors).
The skating rink is pretty and complex enough that it could probably be marketed as a standalone product.
The horse drawn carriage is also gorgeous. Heartwarming.
The baker's wife doesn't stay standing up when she's holding the gift box out in front of her. I had to attach her to the snow/ground outside the house.