Descripción del producto
'Lonely Planet guides are, quite simply, like no other'. New York Times
The ultimate, most comprehensive guide to travelling in India includes up-to-date reviews of the best places to stay, eat, sights, cultural information, maps, transport tips and a few best kept secrets - all the essentials to get to the heart of In dia.
This guide is the result of 83 weeks of research by 17 dedicated authors and local experts who immersed themselves in India, finding unique experiences, and sharing practical and honest advice, so you come away informed and amazed.
Inside Lonely Planet India:
- Full color styling and images
- Over 190 clear, easy-to-read color maps
- A brilliant new page layout for fast and hassle-free reading while on the go
- Itineraries organized by region or length of trip
- Up-to-date recommended points-of-interest - covering eating, sleeping, going out, shopping, activities and attractions
- In-depth features and 3D plans to uncover the world's iconic sights
- Our latest trip planning tools to help you get around smoothly
- Additional sections including Top Experiences, History, Spiritual India, the Great Indian Bazaar, Sacred Architecture, Language, and an A-Z survival guide.
- Scalable maps - enabling you to zoom in for greater detail
- Comprehensive interlinking - more than 1,000 links to enable you seamlessly flip between pages, jump between maps and reviews, or visit the websites of places we recommend
- Search - go straight to what you are looking for with the inbuilt search capability
- Add notes - touch a word to add notes and personalize your guidebook
- Bookmark - use bookmarks to quickly return to a page
- Dictionary -look up the meaning of any word
- Plus pinch and zoom images and scalable font size
Written and researched by Sarina Singh, Michael Benanav, Lindsay Brown, Stuart Butler, Mark Elliott, Katja Gaskell, Trent Holden, Abigail Hole, Kate James, Amy Karafin, Anirban Mahapatra, Bradley Mayhew, Daniel McCrohan, John Noble, Kevin Raub