Descripción del producto
you receive this book, email the publisher at the address given on the
copyright page (near the start of the book) supplying your Amazon order
number and requesting access to Robin Nixon's Online HTML5 Crash Course
(which contains over three hours of comprehensive videos), and we'll
send you a free access code to take the course at Udemy, the world's largest destination for online courses.
Why you should read this book
Whether you are a professional or amateur web developer you need all the HTML5 tools in your kit, and this book from the author of the best-selling Learning PHP, MySQL & JavaSript, is the fastest and easiest way there is to learn HTML5.
HTML5 is the future of HTML and all developers need to get up-to-speed with what it offers, including audio and video, without using a plug-in, and a canvas area with professional tools for creating paths, lines, curves, shapes, fills, gradients, patterns, text and more.
It also provides accurate geolocation, background web workers, offline web applications, microdata, a local storage engine and many other improvements to standard HTML, such as dozens of new form tags and attributes, as described in the following chapter list:
- Introduction to HTML
- The Layout of an HTML Document
- The HTML Document Body
- Fonts, Colors & Images
- Lists & Tables
- Links, Forms & Frames
- List of HTML 4.01 Tags
- An Introduction To HTML5
- The HTML5 Canvas
- Fills, Rectangles, Gradients & Patterns
- Writing Text To The Canvas
- Lines, Paths & Curves
- Images, Shadows & Pixels
- Compositing, Transparency & Transformations
- HTML5 Geolocation
- HTML5 Forms
- HTML5 Local Storage
- HTML5 Audio
- HTML5 Video
- Microdata, Web Workers & Web Applications
- Each Lecture begins by listing the three key skills you will learn.
- A summary at the end of each lecture reminds you what you have learned.
- Useful, fully-tested examples illustrate every tag, attribute and function.
- Each lecture features several notes providing extra, handy advice.
- The examples can all be downloaded from the companion website.