Descripción del producto
CSS3 is the technology behind most of the eye-catching visuals on the Web today, but the official documentation can be dry and hard to follow. Luckily, The Book of CSS3 distills the heady technical language of the CSS3 specification into plain English, so you can get started on your next project right away.
With real-world examples and a focus on results, The Book of CSS3 shows you how to transform ordinary text into stunning, richly detailed web pages fit for any browser. You'll master the latest cutting-edge CSS features, like multi-column layouts, borders and box effects, and new color and opacity settings. You'll also learn how to:
- Stylize text with fully customizable outlines, drop shadows, and other effects
- Create, position, and resize unlimited background images on the fly
- Spice up static web pages with event-driven transitions and animations
- Apply 2D and 3D transformations to text and images
- Use linear and radial gradients to create smooth color transitions
- Tailor a website's appearance to smartphones and other devices
From the simplest blog layout to the most feature-rich web portal, The Book of CSS3 puts the whole wide world of web design at your fingertips. The future of web design is now—what will you create with it?
Biografía del autor
Peter Gasston has been a web developer for over 10 years in both agency and corporate settings. He was one of the original contributors to CSS3.info, the leading online destination for CSS3. Peter has been published in the UK's .net magazine, gives talks about CSS and web technologies at developer conferences, and runs the web development blog Broken Links. He lives in London, England.