- Tapa blanda: 162 páginas
- Editor: Createspace Independent Publishing Platform (29 de octubre de 2013)
- Idioma: Inglés
- ISBN-10: 1493631047
- ISBN-13: 978-1493631049
15 People Safety Group Lessons: Teaching Children and Youth Ages 5 to 14 How to Be Safe With People (Inglés) Tapa blanda – 29 oct 2013
|Nuevo desde||Usado desde|
Tapa blanda, 29 oct 2013
"Vuelva a intentarlo"
Descripción del producto
Reseña del editor
In this book, you will find cartoon-illustrated lessons with introductions for adults about how to introduce concepts and practice skills with children. The purpose is to prepare children to take charge of their emotional and physical safety with peers, familiar adults,acquaintances and strangers.
These skills can help kids protect themselves from most bullying, abuse, kidnapping, and other violence – and prepare them to develop positive peer relationships that can enrich their lives.
- Awareness, Calm, and Respectful Confidence
- Using Our Positive Power To Make Safe Choices
- Checking and Thinking First
- Moving Out Of Reach
- Making a Safety Plan and Getting Help
- Setting Boundaries
- Positive Peer Relationships to Prevent Bullying
- Difference Between Acting Passive, Aggressive and Assertive
- Safety Signs for 12 ‘Positive Power” Skills
- Getting Help and The Difference Between Tattling and Telling
- Shunning and Leaving People Out
- Unkind Teasing, Mean Jokes, and Insults
- Hurtful Gossip and Cyber-Bullying
- Bullying by Scaring or Hurting Someone
- Working Out Problems To Be Safer and Have More Fun
Kathy Rideout, Director of Montessori School of Santa Cruz County, which has been using the Kidpower program for over 20 years, says,“We are excited to have these new resources for helping our teachers and other staff integrate teaching Kidpower safety strategies and skills into their daily activities. The Positive Peer lessons are especially important in creating a common language with our students to help prevent bullying.”
To learn more about Kidpower Teenpower Fullpower International's workshops, consultation, and other educational resources, visit www.kidpower.org.
All income from books sales helps our nonprofit organization create and provide extensive free and affordable educational resources.
Biografía del autor
rene van der Zande is the founder and executive director of Kidpower International, a global nonprofit dedicated to teaching child protection, positive communication, and personal safety skills. Since 1989, Kidpower has protected over 2.5 million children, teens, and adults, including those with special needs, from bullying, abuse, kidnapping, and other violence through providing educational resources and in-person workshops. Kidpower's Positive Practice Teaching Method is recommended by educators, law enforcement officials, mental health experts, martial artists, and parents worldwide for being upbeat, effective, and empowering.
No es necesario ningún dispositivo Kindle. Descárgate una de las apps de Kindle gratuitas para comenzar a leer libros Kindle en tu smartphone, tablet u ordenador.
Obtén la app gratuita:
Detalles del producto
Opiniones de clientes
Opiniones de clientes más útiles en Amazon.com (beta)