Aden Anais Jungle Jam - Baberos de muselina (pack de 3)
|Precio final del producto|
- Ajustable: tres broches asegurar un ajuste perfecto como el bebé crece
- Cómodo: cuanto más se lo lava, más suave se vuelve
Advertencias: Utilizar bajo vigilancia de un adulto.
Los clientes que compraron este producto también compraron
¿Qué otros productos compran los clientes tras ver este producto?
Descripción del producto
La hora de comer se hace un poco más fácil con el complemento de Aden + Anais babero. Fácil de cuidar, la baberos complemento se hace de nuestra firma suave, durable muselina. El complemento babero guardar la ropa del bebé limpia y elegante aspecto hacerlo. Tres broches de presión en el frente que sea muy fácil de encajar dentro y fuera de tiempo que se garantiza una larga duración, un ajuste perfecto. Este babero es seguro que será una hora de la comida esencial.
Opiniones de clientes
Opiniones de clientes más útiles en Amazon.com (beta) (Puede incluir opiniones del Programa de Recompensas de Opiniones Iniciales)
The pros are:
- They're super soft (just like their blankets) and get softer with each wash
- Side button snap is a plus. Velcro closures pick up hair/link and wear out over time. These snap bibs are easy to take off/on and don't scratch my daughter's face.
- Subtle colors and design. I like the soft colors and minimal design. I was looking for something that didn't have sayings like "mommy loves me" or "daddy's little girl". These bibs are beautiful. I get compliments whenever my daughter wears them.
- Oversized bibs. These are a nice, big size and provide ample coverage.
- They're not absorbent enough! My daughter easily drools through several of these a day. As much as I love the look of these bibs, they just don't function as well as some of the other bibs that I've purchased (like the Carter's bibs). I was initially trying to avoid buying bibs with the plastic liners, I can see why people buy those now.
These bibs would be best for light droolers or perhaps during the early feeding stages. If you have a moderate or heavy drooler, I'd recommend buying something more absorbent.
My son's new thing is pulling bibs up over his face. At least with these bibs, they are very airy. It helps. The size of these is pretty generous and I can see myself using these for quite a while. I started using them when he was around 4 months. He's 7 months right now and they're still appropriately-sized.
Every one of the prints are lovely. These really are wonderful. If you're looking at them, just buy them and try them out.
1. The snaps are on the outside, right near baby's ear. It doesn't take an extraordinarily gifted 6 month old to be able to reach up and yank at the bib, popping the snap and removing the bib. My son has done it more than a couple times at this point. We've switched over to the Dreambaby Pullover bibs and love them!
2. They curl through the washing process, which doesn't allow the bib to sit flat on baby. It also makes the end with the snaps that much easier to come off. Maybe if this is just being used as a teething bib, it wouldn't matter so much, but if you're using it to feed baby, this becomes problematic.
3. For what they are, they are rather expensive.
They are still super cute, so we'll keep them around and use them when we're out with friends or family for special occasions, but they are not the bibs we'll end up using everyday.