- Tapa blanda: 106 páginas
- Editor: Blue Star Coloring; Edición: Clr Csm (28 de marzo de 2015)
- Colección: Adult Coloring Books
- Idioma: Inglés
- ISBN-10: 1941325122
- ISBN-13: 978-1941325124
- Valoración media de los clientes: 1 opinión de cliente
- Clasificación en los más vendidos de Amazon: nº112.518 en Libros en idiomas extranjeros (Ver el Top 100 en Libros en idiomas extranjeros)
Adult Coloring Book: Stress Relieving Patterns (Inglés) Tapa blanda – 28 mar 2015
|Nuevo desde||Usado desde|
"Vuelva a intentarlo"
Los clientes que compraron este producto también compraron
¿Qué otros productos compran los clientes tras ver este producto?
Descripción del producto
Reseña del editor
Filled with intricate, detailed, and inspiring patterns & designs, this adult coloring book provides hours of stress relief and mental relaxation. Your instructions for maximum enjoyment are simple: 1. Break out your crayons or colored pencils. 2. Turn off your phone, tablet, computer, whatever. 3. Stop thinking about your job, your credit score, your reputation with your co-workers, your goals, your waistline, your retirement savings, etc. 4. Remind yourself that coloring is like dancing, or being alive. It doesn't have a point; it is the point. 5. Find your favorite page in the book. That is the beginning. 6. Start coloring. 7. If you notice at any point that you are having fun, forgetting your worries, daydreaming freely, feeling more creative, excitable, curious, delighted, relaxed or any combination thereof, breathe deeply and take a moment to enjoy it. Then, gently return your attention to coloring. 8. When you are satisfied or don't feel like it anymore, stop.
No es necesario ningún dispositivo Kindle. Descárgate una de las apps de Kindle gratuitas para comenzar a leer libros Kindle en tu smartphone, tablet u ordenador.
Obtén la app gratuita:
Detalles del producto
Si eres el vendedor de este producto, ¿te gustaría sugerir ciertos cambios a través del servicio de atención al vendedor?
Opiniones de clientes
Principales opiniones de clientes
Ha surgido un problema al filtrar las opiniones justo en este momento. Vuelva a intentarlo en otro momento.
Opiniones de clientes más útiles en Amazon.com
Bring out your imagination, arouse your senses and creativity, and as you become engaged in the pleasurable, soothing activity of Coloring, it calms you and instantaneously starts reducing your stress level.
This book is a wonderful addition to your coloring library; a perfect gift school aged children, college students, or adults who enjoy coloring, and a much easier way to reduce stress than going to the gym.
1. 46 illustrations printed one per page (the back of each page is blank) on bright white, medium weight paper and the page numbers are listed on the back of the page not on the front where the picture is.
2. Illustrations include 15 delicate, circular doily type drawings(my favorites) Most of the rest are bordered full page designs from simple geometric shapes with very little detail to complicated very detailed geometric shape designs. There are a few miscellaneous sprinkled through the book l did see one paisley design.
3. The complexity and details vary with the pictures, some you will need sharpened colored pencils or Gel pens for and others crayons or wide markers would work. Place a piece of scrap paper under the page you are coloring in case your pens or markers bleed through the page. My Fiskars Gel Pens did not .
It's not exactly for beginners, which you can see from the first image I have posted (I'm semi-new to adult coloring books), but with patience and practice, this book is well worth the investment. The paper is a bit thin compared to others I have, however each page is one-sided so either tearing out the page or placing a blank piece of paper between the pages prevents the dreaded ink bleed-through. I have had great success using my Sharpie Ultra-Fine Point markers and Crayola colored pencils in this book.
Two improvements I would like to see are thicker paper and perforated pages.
Most importantly of all, it has been an integral part of keeping my anxiety and depression at bay. As a matter of fact, I took this book with me on a visit to see my in-laws, and the next thing I knew, four family members came to the table and asked if they, too, could color. It was nice to see everyone enjoying themselves and having pleasant conversation at the same time. I left the book on the table the whole week so everyone could use it whenever they felt the need.