It is not for programmers or people looking for more concise information about AI.
It is pretty good in explaining most relevants topics and gives you a general understanding of AI concepts. I think is a MUST for newbies in AI.
Descripción del producto
Are you confused about what all the rage behind artificial intelligence is and would like to learn more?
This book covers everything from machine learning to robotics and the internet of things.
You can use it as a nifty guidebook whenever you come across news headlines that talk about some new advancement in AI by Google or Facebook.
By the time you finish reading, you will be aware of what artificial neural networks are, how gradient descent and back propagation work, and what deep learning is.
You will also learn a comprehensive history of AI, from the first invention of automations in antiquity to the driver-less cars of today.
Here’s just a tiny fraction of what you’ll discover:
- Understand how machines can “think” and how they learn
- Learn the five reasons why experts are warning us about AI research
- Find the answers to the top six myths of artificial intelligence
- Learn what neural networks are and how they work, the “brains” of machine learning
- Understand reinforcement learning and how it is used to teach machine learning systems through experience
- Become up-to-date with the current state-of-the-art artificial intelligence methods that use deep learning
- Learn the basics of recommender systems
- Expand your current view of machines and what is possible with modern robotics
- Enter the vast world of the internet of things technologies
- Find out why AI is the new business degree
- And much, much more!