- Dimensiones del producto: 19,3 x 18,3 x 9,7 cm ; 454 g
- Número de modelo del producto: 1603000
- ASIN: B00005AMCJ
- Producto en Amazon.es desde: 12 de noviembre de 2015
- Valoración media de los clientes: Sé el primero en opinar sobre este producto
- Clasificación en los más vendidos de Amazon: nº134.419 en Jardín (Ver el Top 100 en Jardín)
Auriculares de detector de metales Garrett MASTER sonido
|Precio final del producto|
Los clientes que vieron este producto también vieron
Detalles del producto
¿Quieres informarnos sobre un precio más bajo?
Los clientes que compraron este producto también compraron
¿Tienes alguna pregunta?
Encuentra respuestas en la información del producto, en preguntas y respuestas y en reseñas.
Descripción del producto
Nuevas auriculares Master Sound - 2 adaptadas a todos los detectores garrett doble control volumen para ajustar los niveles de la señal de audio. Banda en piel con suaves almohadillas auriculares. Cable en espiral. Toma auriculares estéreo 1/4. Impedancia altavoz: 8ohmper canal: mono/estéreo. Frecuencia de respuesta: 30 - 18,000 Hz. No subacuática
Ninguna opinión de cliente
|5 estrellas (0%)|
|4 estrellas (0%)|
|3 estrellas (0%)|
|2 estrellas (0%)|
|1 estrella (0%)|
Valorar este producto
Opiniones de clientes más útiles en Amazon.com
The bigger 1/4" plug works perfectly with a professional grade mixer (no need for a 1/4" to 1/8" adapter, which I keep losing). The only thing I need to do is to cover the word "Mental Detector" on the headset so I don't get to asked a lot of questions.
I like these because of the quality. They are not the cheap ones I see with so many other hunters. Here is exactly what I like about them:
1. The headband cushion is quality constructed, as are the earcup cushions. The seams appear to be soundly built, so as to not easily come apart through repeated use. I also do a lot of firearms shooting at a local range and I see quite a few cheaply built hearing protectors that get thrown in the garbage due to the padded head band coming apart at the seams. These are not one of those!
2. The metal headband adjustment sliders are nice and tight. They can be easily adjusted, but are tight enough that they won't creep on you. I hate headphones that continually creep, so that after a few minutes they are loose and have to be readjusted.
3. The coiled cord has enough give that I can keep them on as I dig, and put my detector completely behind me, out of the way. A few members in my MD club have headphones that won't let them do this. To get the detector out of the way, they have to continually take them off an put them back on.
4. The stereo plug is the standard size that fits in just about every home stereo heaphone jack ever made. Almost all metal detectors have this size jack, so it is compatible with just about all of them. My ATX has a different type of headphone jack, so these will not fit my ATX. However, Garrett makes a set of these headphones with the type jack I need.
5. They are made in TEXAS! Now really, what more could you ask for?
The Garrett has a quality coiled cord, too. One bit of advice, if you are tempted to buy a cheaper set without the coiled cord, don't do it...they don't work well for metal detecting. Like me, you will be cursing the cord every time you kneel to dig. The straight cords get in your way, get tangled easily and you step on them...pulling the headset off your head.
All in all, I have to say that for the $30 dollar price, these headphones from Garrett are a great buy and perform well.