- Tapa blanda: 1320 páginas
- Editor: John Wiley & Sons Inc; Edición: 1 (29 de noviembre de 2013)
- Colección: Bible
- Idioma: Inglés
- ISBN-10: 1118755073
- ISBN-13: 978-1118755075
- Valoración media de los clientes: Sé el primero en opinar sobre este producto
- Clasificación en los más vendidos de Amazon: nº273.600 en Libros en idiomas extranjeros (Ver el Top 100 en Libros en idiomas extranjeros)
- Ver el Índice completo
Autodesk 3ds Max 2014 Bible (Inglés) Tapa blanda – 29 nov 2013
|Nuevo desde||Usado desde|
Los clientes que compraron este producto también compraron
Descripción del producto
Reseña del editor
A complete reference covering the newest version of 3ds Max software Autodesk 3ds Max is the popular 3D modeling, animation, rendering, and compositing software preferred by game developers and graphic designers in film and television. This comprehensive reference not only introduces beginners to this pricey and complex software, but also serves as a reference for experienced users. Packed with expert advice from popular author Kelly Murdock, it begins with a Quick Start tutorial to get you up and running, then continues with more than 150 step-by-step tutorials, advanced coverage, and plenty of tips and timesavers. *3ds Max is professional modeling and animation software used in the film, television, and game development industries; this complete guide gets beginners started and teaches experienced users how to take advantage of the program's newest capabilities * Covers all the basics as well as advanced topics including crowd simulation, particle systems, rigid body dynamics, state sets, compositing, radiosity, network rendering, and MAXScript * Features more than 150 step-by-step tutorials and complete references detailing all primitives, modifiers, materials, maps, and controllers * Companion website includes examples from the book, unique models and textures that you can customize, before-and-after examples from the tutorials, and bonus Quick Starts from previous editions Autodesk 3ds Max 2014 Bible is the one book you need to succeed with this all-new version of 3ds Max.
The best book on 3ds Max around, hands down
The Autodesk 3ds Max Bible is the ultimate book on 3ds Max, and like Autodesk's 3D animation software, it just gets better and better. Whether you're new to 3ds Max or an experienced user, you'll find everything you need in this complete resource. The book kicks off with a Quick Start tutorial, so beginners can jump in and create something right away. Experienced 3ds Max users, you'll appreciate advanced coverage of things like crowd simulation, particle systems, radiosity, MAXScript, and more. Over 150 tutorials?complete with before-and-after files?help users at all levels build practical skills.
- Discover all the new features and changes in 3ds Max 2014
- Learn how to reference, select, clone, group, link, and transform objects
- Explore 3D modeling and how to apply materials and textures
- Set impressive scenes with backgrounds, cameras, and lighting
- Master smart techniques for rendering, compositing, and animating
- Create characters, add special effects, and finish with dynamic animations such as hair and cloth
- Get comfortable with key tools such as Track View, Quicksilver, mental ray®, Space Warps, MassFX, and more
No es necesario ningún dispositivo Kindle. Descárgate una de las apps de Kindle gratuitas para comenzar a leer libros Kindle en tu smartphone, tablet u ordenador.
Obtén la app gratuita:
Detalles del producto
Si eres el vendedor de este producto, ¿te gustaría sugerir ciertos cambios a través del servicio de atención al vendedor?
Opiniones de clientes
|5 estrellas (0%)|
|4 estrellas (0%)|
|3 estrellas (0%)|
|2 estrellas (0%)|
|1 estrella (0%)|
Opiniones de clientes más útiles en Amazon.com
1. The book started in chapter one with Autodesk 3ds Max 2014 "Default with Enhanced Menu". However, in later chapters the author switch ed between "Standard Menu" and "Enhanced Menu" without alerting readers.
2. Not enough screenshots; a screenshot can save readers about 50 to 60 seconds of time to figure out what the author is talking about. Yet the author decided that it is better without more screnshots.
3. Bad step-by-step instructions. The author's writing style is like this:
"You can find X by pointing at W which is in V that is under U after you click T that you would see under S."
Image you reading "Start the car engine instructions" like this:
"Insert the key into ignition which is on steering column that is at the upper left section of the car interior, after you open the front left door and sit on the driver's seat."
A technical book should be written with good time sequence of events. I think this book would better be categorized as a romance fiction.