- Juguete: 64 páginas
- Editor: Creative Whack (1 de octubre de 2006)
- Idioma: Inglés
- ISBN-10: 0911121013
- ISBN-13: 978-0911121018
- Valoración media de los clientes: 1 opinión de cliente
- Clasificación en los más vendidos de Amazon: nº80.389 en Libros en idiomas extranjeros (Ver el Top 100 en Libros en idiomas extranjeros)
Compara Precios en Amazon
+ Envío GRATIS
Ball of Whacks [With Guidebook] (Inglés) Juguete – oct 2006
|Nuevo desde||Usado desde|
Advertencias: Utilizar bajo vigilancia de un adulto.
Los clientes que compraron este producto también compraron
¿Qué otros productos compran los clientes tras ver este producto?
Descripción del producto
Descripción del producto
More versatile than a puzzle and more fun than a brain teaser, the Ball of Whacks comes with a 96-page illustrated book that provides exercises for creative brainstorming and problem-solving.
No es necesario ningún dispositivo Kindle. Descárgate una de las apps de Kindle gratuitas para comenzar a leer libros Kindle en tu smartphone, tablet u ordenador.
Obtén la app gratuita:
Detalles del producto
Si eres el vendedor de este producto, ¿te gustaría sugerir ciertos cambios a través del servicio de atención al vendedor?
Opiniones de clientes
Principales opiniones de clientes
Ha surgido un problema al filtrar las opiniones justo en este momento. Vuelva a intentarlo en otro momento.
Opiniones de clientes más útiles en Amazon.com
1) It does use a lot of imagination
2) I like the idea/concept
3) The individual pyramids are a good shape for making
4) I like the ball it makes when all pieces are together, I can even throw it in the air and catch it and it won't break
5) It is very addicting and fun at first, provides days of fun
1) The magnets aren't strong, and you can't play with your creations without a piece falling off (I couldn't even shoot some hoops with it!)
2) The pieces get lost very easily if you aren't 101% careful
3) I got very bored of it after the first week of using this (maybe because I used it too much :)
4) There isn't a very wide variety of things to make
5) Can get very frustrating when making something because the magnets misbehave a lot (like ADHD)
Even though it gets boring after a week, I still use it sometimes. Maybe it would be better if they can make it stronger and come up with other cool shapes that can make a ball. I would recommend using it for car rides only.
It has a lot of potential, and it's very versatile. It's a great creative toy. You can make art out of it. You can use it to build. The sky's the limit.
It looks sharp on the shelf. It's a great office game. It's a great gift for a game or puzzle lover or people who love doing things with their hands. I did end up giving a few as gifts after people fell in love. It has been well-received.
My only complaint is that we have one. It's a great item to have a few of.
The Ball of Whacks is a good size. It fits right in the palm of an average sized hand. I do think that the magnets holding the ball together could be slightly stronger as the ball has, on many occasions, spontaneously exploded into many pieces by giving it too hard of a squeeze.
This ball was supposed to increase my creative juices... has it? Nope. But that wasn't what I was looking for, so that selling point was moot anyway. What I do find is that it's fun, and simple, and offers up a nice distraction for guests at my desk. Sitting at my desk, just pulling one piece and letting it get "absorbed" back into the ball with the accompanying "shuck-shuck" sound is oddly soothing...