- Advertencia: No apto para niños menores de 36 meses
- Advertencia: Contiene un juguete. Se recomienda la vigilancia de un adulto
- Advertencia: Sólo para uso doméstico
Compara Precios en Amazon
+ Envío GRATIS
+ Envío GRATIS
Bandai Hobby Gundam EXIA Bandai Master Grade Action Figure
|Precio:||EUR 33,92 Envío GRATIS.|
|Precio final del producto|
- No glue required for assembly, a hobby nipper is required to remove parts from runners
- Colored plastic, little to no paint required to replicate appearance
- Product bears official Bluefin Distribution logo ensuring purchaser is receiving authentic licensed item from approved U.S. retailer
- Bluefin Distribution products are tested and comply with all U.S. consumer product safety regulations and are eligible for consumer support
Hay un nuevo modelo de este producto:
Advertencias: Utilizar bajo vigilancia de un adulto.
Los clientes que compraron este producto también compraron
Seguridad del producto
Este producto está sujeto a instrucciones y advertencias específicas de seguridad
Descripción del producto
Modelo en escala del los mecha de la serie de anime "Mobile Suit Gundam". Las piezas ensamblan a presion y vienen moldeadas en color por lo que no se requiere de pegamento o pinturas para su terminado. Los modeles son totalmente articulados y transformables, y un vez armados varian, segun el nivel de detalles y de escalas, de unos 13 cms. hasta 18 cms de alto aproximadamente. Cada kit viene con su instructivo a color con las piezas en sus bolsas originales selladas. Fabricado por Bandai.
Opiniones de clientes
Opiniones de clientes más útiles en Amazon.com
This MG kit really does justice to the mecha and design in terms of construction, detail, proportion and articulation. Basically the kit is designed with the latest in inner frame/skeleton technology which allows for superior articulation and allows it to assume nearly all the athletic poses it can do in the show. Basically in terms of posing you're only limited by your imagination. For details it comes with a full set of adhesive decals, but I recommend the waterslide decals especially for the longer details used to pinstripe the weapons and shield. The Exia kit is highly durable and will stand up to several attempts at posing and joints use a combination of plastic-on-plastic and heavy duty polycap type joints which I like, ensuring joints are super tight or will go loose too quickly. However it is a model kit and not a toy, so joints will wear out over time with too much use.
For those who notice the MG Exia Ignition Mode kit which is more expensive, what is the difference?
1. This kit does not come with the LED units that light up the GN drive. After buying aftermarket LED units ($20) I probably should have bought that version instead, but thats ok.
2. Blade edge parts are a dull flat silver, not chromed. If you want to get the shiny blade look, you'll have to paint it yourself.
3. Does not come with parts to make it 'battle damaged Exia'. I have no plans to build the kit this way, so I don't really care.
Overall a fantastic gunpla kit, a solid build that will take you some time, but well worth the results. Instructions are very straightfoward despite not being in english.
The quality of the whole thing is great the Kit itself can go into tons of poses all by itself I did order an action base to go along with it and i would recommend one for the cool space fights.
All and all this Kit definitely is worth getting.
The posability of this kit is nothing short of amazing, though getting it to stand is a bit tricky if the larger weapons are equipped. It does come with a connector for an action base which I highly recommend for the more extreme poses.
The detail is stunning, even without panel lining, which is more than can be said for many older kits. The weapons are tight fitting in the hands and the kits holds them up with relative ease.
The only downsides that I have encountered are weak ankle joints that make it tricky to pose on the ground, but add to the posability. A couple pieces pop off if moved too far, but this is only a minor issue that can be corrected with a small amount of glue if desired.
Overall the good far outweighs the bad and I recommend this kit to anyone into Gundam.
Design: The proportions of this kit are spot on. Every major seam is well hidden and there is a lot of detail throughout the kit. The clear blue holographic pieces for the legs, arms, chest and head are also a really nice touch. My only complaint is that the spur connections could have been better placed on the chrome plated pieces.
Articulation: The articulation of this model is really fantastic. The joints have a large range of motion, yet they're still very stiff. Exia has no problem holding the gigantic GN sword over it's head, or in any number of dynamic poses. The feet, hips and ankles also have a good range of motion, but the knees are a bit of a pain to bend.
Color: The molded colors look good right out of the box. It's obvious that the designer went to great lengths to keep the color design as close to the design as possible. The kit looks 100 times better with paint and panel lines.