Descripción del producto
Check prices instantly, and know your potential profits before risking a dime. Learn to resell on eBay and Amazon, and rake in the profits.
Find bargain inventory virtually anywhere--yard sales, retail stores, outlet malls, warehouse clubs, wholesale dealers, bargain basements, and online bulk suppliers. Learn to specialize in books, videos, games, toys, electronics, grocery, fashion, health and beauty, auto parts, niche regional products--or take them all!
Many books promise to teach you how to start an online business. Look closely, though, and you'll see that very few are written by someone who's really done it. Author Steve Weber has been a full-time, five-star seller on Amazon.com and eBay for 10 years!
* Feed your e-commerce business with a continual stream of hot products.
* Learn how to leverage the "Long Tail" of retail for low-risk, high-return profits.
* Uncover niche products online shoppers want to buy.
* Diversify your product line.
* Learn to minimize sales taxes and write off the business use of your home office and car.
* Find new and hard-to-find products from real wholesalers.
* Know exactly how much potential inventory is worth, and how quickly it sells.
* Get dirt-cheap warehouse space.
* Get the best product research tools available for your phone.
* Outsource your fulfillment and customer service tasks.
* Benefit from advice from the most experienced, profitable online sellers.
The Internet Gold Rush is just getting started. In this insider's guide to online selling, you'll learn the secrets to profitable trading. You can profit from price differences in local and global markets. This book teaches you how, every step of the way.