- CD de audio
- Editor: Broken; Edición: Unabridged (7 de abril de 2015)
- Colección: Broken
- Idioma: Inglés
- ISBN-10: 1501234242
- ISBN-13: 978-1501234248
- Valoración media de los clientes: Sé el primero en opinar sobre este producto
Beautiful Broken Mess (Inglés) CD de audio – Audiolibro, CD, Versión íntegra
|Nuevo desde||Usado desde|
CD de audio , Audiolibro, CD, Versión íntegra
"Vuelva a intentarlo"
Descripción del producto
Reseña del editor
Jace Riley and Audrey Mills had a tender and irresistibly passionate romance until Audrey shattered his heart. Years later, she still cant stop thinking about him. They shared kisses that shell never forget, and one brief, explosive encounter that she wishes she could. But no boy could rescue Audrey from her nightmarish home life, so she rescued herself, got through college and got into graduate school only to find herself at the same school as Jace and his identical twin brother, Jaxon, who has his own complicated history with her.
It takes only one glimpse of Audreys long legs and brown eyes for Jace to ache for her once more. Yet hes determined not to fall for her again. She ripped apart his heart and betrayed his brother or so he thought. But what if Jace made a terrible mistake about Audrey? And what if he has one last chance to fix it?
Biografía del autor
USA Today bestselling author Kimberly Lauren started out life as an avid reader. Inspired to challenge the more traditional relationship roles she came across while reading romances, she decided to write the scintillating and celebrated new adult series Broken. She currently resides in Texas with her husband, their son, and their three dogs.
No es necesario ningún dispositivo Kindle. Descárgate una de las apps de Kindle gratuitas para comenzar a leer libros Kindle en tu smartphone, tablet u ordenador.
Obtén la app gratuita:
Detalles del producto
Si eres el vendedor de este producto, ¿te gustaría sugerir ciertos cambios a través del servicio de atención al vendedor?
Opiniones de clientes
|5 estrellas (0%)|
|4 estrellas (0%)|
|3 estrellas (0%)|
|2 estrellas (0%)|
|1 estrella (0%)|
Opiniones de clientes más útiles en Amazon.com
1. I love an alpha male, but Jace was over the top. If another male so much as looked at Audrey, he threatened to beat them up. What happened to our sweet Jace? I felt he was a ticking time bomb for most of this story.
2. Do these characters EVER use their cellphones? I don't know how many times someone tried to contact a person and they 'conveniently' didn't have their phone on them. This goes back to the first book, but many conflicts could've been solved if they called/texted one another. For example, when Audrey went to talk with Jace and stayed at his apartment for a few weeks. She waited and waited to talk with him, but because he hid out at Em's place she never got the chance. Umm...why didn't she send a quick text saying "Can we talk for a few minutes?" Jace was polite to her up to that point, he would've done it. But instead we get months upon months of avoiding each other.
3. I'm a sucker for HEA which is why I read romance. However, this was all wrapped up with such a nice, pretty bow that I had to roll my eyes. Everything turned out so perfectly for all of them so quickly that it didn't seem believable to me.
I enjoyed seeing Jaxon and Emerson again, but there were a few things that kept me from giving this 5 stars. I will read Lane's story because I do like this author.
Beautiful Broken Mess made me laugh out loud at 3 in the morning, no regrets, and made me want to kick and scream! I just love everything about this book! Everybody has their stories and everybody judges a book by its cover, but the never want to know the story.
Words cannot express how much I love this book and how wonderful Kimberly painted such a beautiful picture.
This is a must read! Your heart with drop and tears with be shed. Laughter will present without you even knowing and before you know it, you're already finished the book and you will be craving more!
I liked this book a lot. The characters were full and the conflict real. We all have things in our past that we would rather hide under the rug rather than face, and that's Audrey's situation. My only problem was that Jace—who's supposed to be the steadier of the two brothers—seems to make some rookie relationship mistakes and has to be reminded over and over to get it right. It made me feel a little frustrated with him.
Maybe that's the point: these books are fairy tales for grown up women. I suppose that's why I'm about to start reading the last one as soon as I'm done with this review.
Jace wants to hate her but fate and his heart won't keep him away from her. I also love how you get to meet her BFF Lane and was so happy when I saw he was getting his own story.
The rollercoaster ride that is Jace and Aubrey will have you yelling at your Kindle but the ending is totally worth it.