- Tapa dura: 256 páginas
- Editor: Industrial Press Inc.,U.S.; Edición: 2nd Revised edition (30 de abril de 2010)
- Idioma: Inglés
- ISBN-10: 0831134259
- ISBN-13: 978-0831134259
- Valoración media de los clientes: Sé el primero en opinar sobre este producto
- Clasificación en los más vendidos de Amazon: nº352.023 en Libros en idiomas extranjeros (Ver el Top 100 en Libros en idiomas extranjeros)
- Ver el Índice completo
Benchmarking Best Practices in Maintenance Management (Inglés) Tapa dura – 30 abr 2010
Hay una nueva edición de este producto:
Los clientes que compraron este producto también compraron
Descripción del producto
Reseña del editor
Thoroughly revised and updated, this best selling book presents a logical, step-by-step methodology that will enable any company to conduct a cost-effective benchmarking effort. It presents an overview of the benchmarking process, a detailed form for surveying and 'grading' maintenance management, and a database of the results of more than 100 companies that have used this survey. This title provides a clear, concise benchmarking methodology. It clearly explains and interprets the most current maintenance benchmarks. It contains a benchmarking database from more than 100 companies. It features current maintenance/asset management philosophies. It offers more information on self-analysis.
Biografía del autor
Terry Wireman is a widely known and respected Consultative Educator, specializing in the improvement of maintenance and asset management for clients. Using techniques and tools such as CMMS and Total Productive Maintenance, his focus is on helping clients develop "World Class" maintenance policies and practices. As an international expert in maintenance management, he has assisted literally hundreds of clients in North America, Europe, and the Pacific Rim improve their maintenance effectiveness. He has conducted numerous technical seminars for major colleges, universities and technical societies around the world. Terry is currently a vice president of an EAM consulting company, where his responsibilities include developing return on investment case studies and site cost-benefit analyses. Previously, he was the Maintenance Editor for Engineer's Digest for 15 years.
No es necesario ningún dispositivo Kindle. Descárgate una de las apps de Kindle gratuitas para comenzar a leer libros Kindle en tu smartphone, tablet u ordenador.
Obtén la app gratuita:
Detalles del producto
Si eres el vendedor de este producto, ¿te gustaría sugerir ciertos cambios a través del servicio de atención al vendedor?
Opiniones de clientes
|5 estrellas (0%)|
|4 estrellas (0%)|
|3 estrellas (0%)|
|2 estrellas (0%)|
|1 estrella (0%)|
Opiniones de clientes más útiles en Amazon.com
- If you are inexperienced it will do a very good job in introducing you to many features of maintenance management.
- Even if you do complex maintenance management tasks it can serve as reminder to bring you from deep-diving into some task back to overall common sense of maintenance management. Good book structure helps in that.
- It gives you useful and backed data about trends, common thinking in field of maintenance. You allways think about that when you are maintenance practicioner.
- It is great book to be borrowed to your colleague - technical or non-technical but technically inclined manager. If you persuade your colleagues to read it they will have much better overall understanding of your work, they can buy these idea expressed in authoritative bu simple manner. Their better understanding of your work will make your job easier, no doubt.
Effective Maintenance Management by Narayan is a far better investment and suited to all readers not just learners.