|Tipo de maleta||Rígida|
|Número de ruedas||4|
|Tipo de candado||Cierre de llave|
|Características especiales||Asa telescópica, Compartimento para portátil, 4 ruedas, Compartimento para zapatos, Cremallera, Compartimento para camisas|
Bluesmart Hand Luggage, 56 cm, 34 Liters, Black
- Revolucionaria tecnología diseño de Amazing. la innovadora tecnología detrás Blue Smart representa un gran salto para la industria del equipaje
- Con el azul Smart APP, usted puede controlar su maleta desde su teléfono, recibir alertas de Smart, y el seguimiento de todos sus datos de viaje
- Digital escala. olvidarse de comprobar su bolsa. Smart azul tiene una escala digital integrado que le permite saber
Guía de equipaje de mano
Nuestra Guía especifica las medidas y el peso exigidos por las principales compañías aéreas en cuanto al equipaje de mano.
Los clientes que compraron este producto también compraron
Descripción del producto
About the Product Charge - Battery with 2 USB charging ports can charge your devices up to six times over Track - 3G + GPS tracking lets you locate your suitcase anywhere the world. Weigh - Built-in scale in the suitcase's handle allows you to weigh it through the app. Lock - Remote digital lock means you can lock/unlock the suitcase using your phone. Compact - Designed to meet international carry-on requirements, ideal for 2-3 day trips. Durable - Water-resistant polycarbonate exterior designed to withstand extensive travel.
Detalles del producto
¿Quieres informarnos sobre un precio más bajo?
Opiniones de clientes
Principales opiniones de clientes
Ha surgido un problema al filtrar las opiniones justo en este momento. Vuelva a intentarlo en otro momento.
Opiniones de clientes más útiles en Amazon.com
The design looks great and it's perfect size as carry on on all airlines worldwide. Some European low cost airlines are very restrictive with their hand luggage policies, but I was never running into any problems with my bluesmart.
Also the tracking option is very helpful. Two weeks ago I traveled to Rome and checked in my bluesmart suitcase. When I arrived at Fiumicino airport my bluesmart was not on the luggage belt. After 30min. I used the track function and noticed that it was still on the other side of the airport close to the gate where our airplane was parked. I went to the Alitalia lost luggage counter and showed them the bluesmart app and location where they lost my luggage. They sent someone and within 20min. my bluesmart and I were reunited.
I would like to refer to the review of Adam Lake. He is posting photos where he is trying to put big boots into the bluesmart suitcase to show that it is too small. Please allow me the following comment: The bluesmart suitcase is not made for adventure backpacking travel. It's made for business travel and people who want to be independent from airport or train chargers. I always pack one pair of running or dress shoes, 5-7 Italian shirts, underwear, socks, 1 pair of extra pants, and toiletries and my work out cloths (shorts and t-shirt) in my bluesmart and it fits perfectly - see photos below.
However if I wanted to go backpacking in Latin America, I would not travel with my bluesmart. I would leave my Italian dress shirts and elegant shoes at home and get hiking boots and a backpack.
The mission of the bluesmart suitcase is business travel. You don't need all these gadgets on a a hiking trip.
I am very happy that bluesmart seems to be the first company in the luggage space that is innovating and shaking the industry. Hope many others will follow. But VERY GOOD JOB BLUESMART team!!!!!
I really wanted to like this, but it falls incredibly short in every way. TL;DR To sum it up, you're trading an entire side of your carry on luggage for a useless front pocket that is a waste of space and can barely fit a half-inch thick laptop (Surface Pro 3 for example), but you get battery which you won't use to charge anything in-flight, and a useless app with features that serve absolutely no benefit or value proposition other than the ability to strike up a conversation with people in the airport or impress your friends by remotely locking and unlocking your bag.
- It's a few inches smaller than it needs to be for the maximum size on American Airlines Flights, what a waste.
- The plastic material on the outside of the case is cheap, and flexible. It will take dings and paint scratches very easily, would have been better if it was textured and rigid.
- The space is poor at best. you're only going to get to use one side of the suitcase, the other side houses the space for the external pocket. On the side where you can put in things, it is the same side that has the recessed rails for the retractable hand rail on the inside. So you're already at a disadvantage from a space perspective as you can only roll up items and stick them in the nooks and crannies. If you put even one pair of shoes, you're literally cutting your packing space in half. Don't expect to get more than 2 days out of this case if you typically pack shoes and or jeans or street clothes for the evenings when you travel.
- The front pocket thing is small and tight. For all the space you give up losing one entire side of your suitcase, it barely fits a Surface Pro 3 (less than half an inch thick) in its pocket. If anything bulges in it at all, you won't be able to close it and lock it.
- 0% chance you're going to take this down from overhead mid-flight and start charging your devices from the battery, unless the seat next to you is available to put it in...so the only real value would be when you're sitting in the airport somewhere. You know, where there are already plugs...
- The app is useless. This is a small, small carry on - why would I possibly need to weigh it? They do not weigh carry on luggage ever.
- The lock/unlock function is a silly version of a combination lock. It might be a cool gadget to impress your friends once, but otherwise serves no useful benefit.
- GPS Tracker? Really? This is a CARRY-ON. So unless someone steals it, you're not going to be checking it anyway. What use is that?
- IN order to use the App you *MUST* register on their site. Why do you need my personal information so that I can unlock my bag?
- The charging batter is nothing all that special. Most of us are travelling with a battery backup in our briefcases/attache/backpacks so this is redundant.
The purpose of this bag isn't well thought out at all. It's kind of all over the place with gadgetry they've just thrown in because they can, but serves no useful purpose. Is it supposed to replace your carry on entirely with the silly front pocket? If so, there's not enough space in it, and if you travel for business you're likely to have another carry on/laptop bag anyway for your laptop, documents etc...And if you don't travel for business, why would you spend $400 on a carry on suit case when you can buy a 10,000 mAh battery for a fraction of the price and put it in your carry on. IF you're any kind of serious traveler, this bag will only frustrate and annoy you. Poor space, bad design, cheap feeling materials and a useless app make this overpriced hunk of junk asinine.
Again I really wanted to like this, but I can't find one positive thing to say about it.