Boon - Cuenco para bebés con accesorio para recoger la comida, color rojo y blanco
Advertencias: Utilizar bajo vigilancia de un adulto.
Descripción del producto
Uno de los grandes inventos de Boon.
Un bol que, gracias a la ventosa de su base, se mantiene estable sobre la mesa.
Además su recogedor flexible ayuda a que la comida que los peques puedan derramar de camino a su boca, vuelva al interior del bol.
No contiene BPA ni ftalatos ni PVC.
Se puede lavar en lavavajillas.
Opiniones de clientes
Principales opiniones de clientes
Opiniones de clientes más útiles en Amazon.com (beta)
1) The description is "dishwasher safe." Be careful-- even in the top rack, with heat off, this bowl will warp.
2) The "flexible" catcher can work to limit messes-- but the fact that is is so bouncy/flexible means that it sort of invites kiddos to play, flip food into the air, etc.
3) The cather and bowl are two separate plastic pieces that are melded together. After a few washers (again, in top rack), I noticed some separation along the connection. This is an invitation for germs and looks very unattractive.
4) The colors are BRIGHT. MUCH brigher than in the photos. Make sure you know what you are getting!
5) The suction works well on a table, but not well on highchairs. It is very easy for most children to lift this bowl.
Overall, its an okay bowl. Just okay.
*****Been using this for 7 months now. The bowl still doesn't stay stuck to the highchair and my toddler uses the lip as a handle to get some air when she throws it.
The blue rubberized parts have become very discolored and has also taken on a rippled effect. The lip certainly isn't straight anymore and the same can be said for the suction part underneath...it has also warped.
I have only washed these on the top rack in the dishwasher, so I would have expected them to hold up longer than they did.
The good thing about it is that the bowl is orange, so the actual plastic doesn't get stained with tomato based food.
I probably wouldn't buy this again as I had high hopes for it and it just didn't work out for us.*****
Firstly, I was sent the wrong color bowl. I ordered the pink one and got a blue one. They offered to exchange it, but it was more trouble than it was worth so I kept the blue one.
The design of the bowl is great. My baby loved to flick her food out of her bowl towards her and the little lip on this bowl stops her getting food all over her as with this, she tends to scrape rather than flick.
The only issue I have with the bowl is that it doesn't stick to my baby's high chair.
I have tried everything to make it stick but its eventually just comes loose by itself and my baby can grab and throw it.