Bosign - Colgador Branch con forma de rama color blanco
|Precio:||EUR 23,43 Envío GRATIS en 4 a 5 días en pedidos superiores a 29€ o envío más rápido GRATIS con Amazon Premium. Ver detalles|
|Precio final del producto|
Logística de Amazon es un servicio que Amazon ofrece a los vendedores y que les permite almacenar sus productos en los centros logísticos de Amazon. Amazon recibe, prepara y envía los productos además de gestionar el Servicio de Atención al Cliente.
Si eres un vendedor, podrás aumentar tus ventas significativamente con el uso de Logística de Amazon. Más información sobre el programa.
- Material: hierro fundido lacado
- Combine diferentes colgadores creando su propio diseño
- Los tornillos quedan escondidos
- Pefecto para cualquier habitación de la casa
- Design: Harald Hynell
Los clientes que compraron este producto también compraron
¿Qué otros productos compran los clientes tras ver este producto?
Descripción del producto
Colgador Branch - Un colgador decorativo con forma de rama
Cree divertidas y personales ramas en la pared. Combine diferentes colgadores desde el suelo al techo.
Haga espacio para los pesados albornoces y toallas, ropas y bolsos, incluso para la joyería, las llaves, etc. Perfecto para colocar en la entrada, el dormitorio, la habitación de los niños o el baño así como en la cocina o la oficina.
La serie de colgadores Branch de Bosign viene en tres tamaños distintos y diferentes colores. Mézclelos, combínelos y construya de acuerdo con su imaginación.
El colgador deja escondidos los tornillos que lo sujetan.
Opiniones de clientes
Principales opiniones de clientes
Opiniones de clientes más útiles en Amazon.com (beta) (Puede incluir opiniones del Programa de Recompensas de Opiniones Iniciales)
- Can combine multiple peices into one long branch (though it's easier said than done)
- HEAVY DUTY! Each of these weighs quite a bit (solid steel) and you don't have to worry about it bending or breaking!
- Cute. modern, chic, artistic all on its own! I bought two and put them together vertically and love the look of it on the wall all by itself which is important to me because I don't have to worry about it looking awkward during spring and summer when there won't be mittens and beanies hanging on it.
The not so good:
- Doesn't come with hanging hardware or instructions! I HATE that! Who sells a wall mounted hanger and doesn't include ANY hanging hardware and/or instructions! I mean, it is somewhat intuitive to hang, but at very least they could suggest which SIZE of screw or nail to buy that would be compatible or optimal for this particular hook. I ended up using nails.
- Difficult to hang straight and even more difficult to hang multiple branches together and have them line up perfectly. And by difficult, I mean it takes some serious luck or black magic. Maybe both. I got pretty lucky and it still isn't perfect. I opted to use nails in the two top holes and then stick a command strip to the bottom and stick it to the wall that way (knowing that the nail in the top would be enough to hold the weight of anything I put on it and the command strip was just there to keep it in place). I honestly think it would be practically impossible to hang multiple of these together in a straight-ish line using screws or nails in all 4 holes. Also, keep in mind that if you're hanging multiple vertically that you have to hang them from the bottom up, not the top down, because you have to stick the screw or nail head in the hole and then slide it down. If you start from the top, you can't have slide any on underneath it and have the two pieces touch each other. That's probably confusing - it's hard to describe but just TRUST ME. Start with the bottom most one FIRST.
- Came with some weird dings/color spots. I got the grey ones. See the off color spot in my picture.
- After going to all the trouble to get them hung and then putting my beanies on it, I was bummed to find that they pretty much cover the whole thing and it just looks kind weird and clunky. If you're going to buy this, I highly recommend using it for keys and other small items that won't cover it entirely, because what is the point of buying this more expensive/artsy hook if it's just going to be covered?
- I really think the branches that stick off the main branch could stand to be a little longer. Some of them are so short that they couldn't be useful for anything.
All in all I think it's a nice looking piece and I'm not dissatisfied, but for the price and for the effort it took to hang it and not coming with hardware and for the purpose I wanted it for, I'm not in love. I will leave it up and hopefully find a better purpose for it (like keys). As long as you know what it is and what it isn't, hopefully you won't be disappointed. Clever design and idea, not stellar on execution. Also, I saw this at a local Container Store and it was $2 less there. Hope this helps someone else!
I did NOT receive this item for free or at a discount.
These are wall-mounted, are flat-backed, and can be mounted vertically or horizontally. Requires two screws to mount onto wall.