Compara Precios en Amazon
+ Envío GRATIS
+ Envío GRATIS
+ Envío GRATIS
Botella de acero inoxidable ZOJIRUSHI vac?o 800ml SJ-TE08-XA acero (jap?n importaci?n)
|Precio:||EUR 106,96 Envío GRATIS.|
|Precio final del producto|
- Zojirushi SJ-TE08XA 26-Ounce Tuff Sports, Stainless Steel
Hay un nuevo modelo de este producto:
Los clientes que vieron este producto también vieron
¿Tienes alguna pregunta?
Encuentra respuestas en la información del producto, en preguntas y respuestas y en reseñas.
Descripción del producto
Stainless steel;Double wall thermal insulation;Non-stick interior;Removable cup lid;Removable shoulder strap makes transport simple
Opiniones de clientes
|5 estrellas (0%)|
|4 estrellas (0%)|
|3 estrellas (0%)|
|2 estrellas (0%)|
|1 estrella (0%)|
Opiniones de clientes más útiles en Amazon.com
- it comes with English instructions which are easy to follow, despite the Zojirushi being a Japanese company and having instructions in Japanese too!
- it is basically a giant version of the smaller Zojirushi steel vacuum bottle. I own the 20 ounce one and I was so impressed by it that I bought this large version.
- it has a steel plated upper cover that may also function and is shaped like a cup. It is the outer cover that closes the vacuum bottle.
- there is a smaller white cup or bowl that rests just beneath the black and steel cover which is immensely helpful if more than one person is using the vacuum bottle!
- it has a middle opening and closing lid that is very well made. It is black with an inner blue color and a gray gasket. This cover can be opened on its own completely to pour or empty liquid contents into the vacuum bottle. It also has a spout that is opened using a red button that can be used to pour the hot or cold contents of the bottle to the accompanying white plastic cup or the black and steel cup with a handle. The spout is closed using the light gray knob at the end of the black and blue lid. This is an excellent invention as one does not need to open and close the entire lid to pour out contents!
- it has a blue adjustable handle that opens up slightly for easy holding and handling and closes and rests flush against the steel bottle when not in use.
There is an adjustable strap that is provided that is very useful if you want to carry the bottle as a small backpack accessory with your hand/s or shoulder. This strap holder is especially useful if you are to use the bottle for camping or a sleepover or when entertaining outdoors or indoors. It's very versatile and multi-purpose!
- it keeps hot liquids hot for 7-8 hours. Hot water only keeps extremely hot for 8 or so hours before it starts turning warm and then lukewarm. Hot liquids/beverages such as coffee or tea stay hot for 7 hours before they start getting warm then lukewarm. This would serve most people's needs for a whole day of keeping liquids warm. A good thermos usually doesn't go beyond 5 hours before the liquids get colder and colder. Also, there is nothing to break if it falls (if a thermos falls the flask breaks) as the whole container is steel.
- on hot days, this bottle shines! If you put ice cubes in there, they last a whole 24 hours or more. There will be a slight melt off especially if the bottle is kept in a hot place or outdoors which you can empty using the spout by pressing the red button!
- I have used this steel vacuum bottle for serving coffee and tea to many family members and. guests in colder mornings, used it for camping and hiking and storing ice cubes for more than 24 hours.
- I have taken pictures to show you the actual bottle, what is contains and how it stacks up against the smaller 20 ounce Zojirushi bottle and the Zojirushi Bento Vacuum container. I am sold on Zojirushi since I bought a rice cooker some years ago. I wish I had come across these other food and beverage products sooner!
So I got him the 68-ounce for Christmas. He loves it more. Every day he takes his tea to work with him. Then he comes home and finishes off his still-hot tea. And then we found ol' Zoji-34. So now he pours what coffee is still in the pot into that before he leaves, and I drink hot coffee with no burnt taste all morning and afternoon while saving money on electricity.
Our Zojirushis are a staple in our household, and we never want to live without them!
Like the others, this is totally leakproof when it's sealed. You can toss it in a bag and even if it turns completely upside down it will not leak.
It's great that the lid can be used as a cup, and there is also a bowl, so 2 people can have soup.
The opening and closing pouring spout mechanism is a neat feature, but it's not comfortable to drink from directly.
Keep in mind that when this is filled with water, it weighs about 5.25 pounds.