- CD de audio (10 de julio de 2003)
- Imported ed. edición
- Número de discos: 1
- Formato: Audiolibro, CD, Mejorado
- Sello: Sony Music
- ASIN: B00009YNGA
- Disponible también en: CD de audio | Casete de audio | Música MP3
- Valoración media de los clientes: 5.0 de un máximo de 5 estrellas Ver todas las opiniones (2 opiniones de clientes)
- Clasificación en los más vendidos de Amazon: nº6.863 en Música (Ver el Top 100 en Música)
Britney Audiolibro, CD, Mejorado
AutoRip solo está disponible para CDs y vinilos vendidos por Amazon.es (salvo para pedidos de regalos o pedidos de PrimeNow). Consulta Condiciones del servicio para más información, como los costes de las versiones MP3 en caso de devoluciones o cancelaciones.
Comprados juntos habitualmente
Los clientes que compraron este producto también compraron
Descripción del producto
Descripción del producto
"La deliciosa Britney no para y dos años después de sorprender a propios y extraños con su Cd debut ""Baby one more time"" ya tenemos nueva entrega. Lentamente va cambiando de imagen, y de pizpireta colegiala con cara de no haber roto nunca un plato pasamos a una un pelín más provocativa. ""I'm not a girl, not yet a woman"" : bueno, ya nos dirá ella en qué etapa de su crecimiento se encuentra. Creativamente, sigue en la misma. Britney ya ha conseguido ser una marca bien posicionada y profundamente consolidada : tras el fiasco de Spice Girls, nuestras chicas necesitaban algo en que creer y aquí está ella, y por si fuera poco, su música entra bien. Los responsables de su discográfica deben tener problemas a la hora de escoger qué canciones editar en single."
Lista de canciones:
1. I'm A Slave 4 U
4. "I'm Not A Girl, Not Yet A Woman"
7. I Love Rock 'N' Roll
9. Let Me Be
10. Bombastic Love
11. That's Where You Take Me
12. When I Found You
13. I Run Away
14. What It's Like To Be Me
15. Before The Goodbye
Detalles del producto
Listas de canciones
¿Qué otros productos compran los clientes tras ver este producto?
Opiniones de clientes
Principales opiniones de clientes
Opiniones de clientes más útiles en Amazon.com (beta)
1. I'm a Slave 4 You ~ A+ I like this song. It doesn't me anytihng bad at all. Its saying she's growing up and people can't see that...
2. Overprotected ~ A this is song is pretty cool. Its about her once again.
3. Lonely ~ A+ this is one of my favorites
4. I'm Not a Girl, Not Yet a Woman ~ A this is probably the song that relates to her the most and one of almost every fan's favorite. am i rite?
5. Boys ~ B- I dont really like this song, though i like the beat.
6. Anticipating ~ A this song seriously sounds like its from Janet Jackson. Sounds pretty good.
7. I Love Rock N' Roll ~ B- I used to likehis song because I heard the original, this version is bad cause she made it more modern.
8. Cinderella ~ A++++++++ this is my number one, all time favorite song of this album. It shows girl power, attitude, and that Britney got a great voice.
9. Let Me Be ~ A+ another good song
10. Bombastic Love ~ A- sounds a bit weird this song.
11. That's Where You'll Take Me ~ A if you have a stressful day, its good to listen to this song. Very soothing
12. What Its Like To Be Me ~ A+++++++++ second favorite song. yes even though Justin wrote this song its good(cause I hate NSYNC).
If you don't believe me, buy it yourself.
This album is a bridge between Spears' pop past and her r'n'b future because besides up-tempo pop songs written and produced by Max Martin, who is responsible for huge success of her previous albums which made her the biggest pop star on Earth, above all it surprises with completely brand new r'n'b sound. All because Britney's new producers Rodney Jerkins and The Neptunes showed her a new way of searches in music and wrote for her almost half of all songs on this album. It caused very successful metamorphosis of her music. Such big pop artists like Justin Timberlake and Dido also wrote some material. And even Spears co-wrote five songs.
All this album is very catchy and even its bonus tracks and b-sides are among the most marvellous things Spears ever did (especially astonishing "Before The Goodbye" and "I Run Away" available only on the expanded editions). The best song on this version is "Cinderella" - brilliant up-tempo track and definitely one of her best ever. Other great songs are such r'n'b jewels like: "I'm A Slave 4 U", "Lonely", "What It's Like To Be Me" or "Let Me Be" and such pop pearls like: "Bombastic Love", "Overprotected" and beautiful ballad "I'm Not A Girl, Not Yet A Woman".
Unfortunately this is a standard US version of this album with only 12 songs. It's better to buy one of its expanded editions. You can choose either version with 15 songs (with all 3 brilliant Japanese bonus tracks) or special edition with 2 from 3 Japanese bonus tracks, 3 very good remixes of album's best hits and DVD with her 3 videos, interview and Pepsi's commercial (but either with ballad "I Run Away" or with dance masterpiece "Before The Goodbye").
Every fan of Spears, Madonna or especially Janet Jackson must have this album. Like always, it's full of great songs and so fresh production. So choose your edition and enjoy!
Slave 4 U is good but it would have been a nice hidden gem if it wasn't a single at all. Most of the songs are good- Cinderella and Bombastic Love are just..bleh. Cheesy pop, she would have definately been better using I Run Away, Before the Goodbye and When I Found You.
I Run Away: a very nice song. ok vocals- It sounds like she's gasping for air some parts but it's not bad.
Before the Goodbye: HER BEST SONG- hands down. This should have been a single, if not the first single off of the album. It starts out like a trip hop, if your not familar with that listen to Craig David. Great vocals on this. The song just gets faster and faster and it could have been a great radio & club hit. BT is awesome. I could see a bright future for her if she goes in this direction.
When I Found You: Nice beginning, sweet lyrics, nice vocals. It's kind of odd but it works- it sounds like it has Asian influence so maybe that's why she thought it would be better in Japan, or wherever she released it.
Overall I hope Britney listens to her fans because the unreleased stuff is what will introduce her to a more mature audience. Britney, plese no more Max Martin songs- you can only tolerate that staccato piano background so many times.