- Tapa blanda: 312 páginas
- Editor: John Wiley & Sons Inc; Edición: 1 (25 de enero de 2013)
- Colección: For Dummies
- Idioma: Inglés
- ISBN-10: 1118466934
- ISBN-13: 978-1118466933
- Valoración media de los clientes: 1 opinión de cliente
- Clasificación en los más vendidos de Amazon: nº167.953 en Libros en idiomas extranjeros (Ver el Top 100 en Libros en idiomas extranjeros)
- Ver el Índice completo
Compara Precios en Amazon
+ Envío GRATIS
+ EUR 2,99 de gastos de envío
Business Gamification For Dummies (Inglés) Tapa blanda – 25 ene 2013
|Nuevo desde||Usado desde|
Los clientes que compraron este producto también compraron
Descripción del producto
Reseña del editor
The easy way to grasp and use gamification concepts in business Gamification is a modern business strategy that leverages principles from games to influence favorable customer behavior on the web in order to improve customer loyalty, engagement, and retention. Gamification can be used by any department in a company (HR, Sales, Marketing, Engineering, Support, etc.), for any web-based experience (mobile, website, retail, community, etc.). Business Gamification For Dummies explains how you can apply the principles of this strategic concept to your own business model. How gamification evolved from Farmville/Zynga and Facebook and is now something that can be applied to the work environment How to build a successful gamification program How to entice and retain customers using gamification How to drive employee behavior inside your organization Real-world illustrations of gamification at work If you're interested in learning more about this exciting and innovative business strategy, this friendly, down-to-earth guide has you covered.
- Build a successful gamification program
- Entice and retain customers
- Drive employee behavior within your organization
Want to use gamification concepts in business? Game on!
Interested in improving customer loyalty, engagement, and retention? This expert guide to business gamification explains how to apply the principles of this strategic concept to your own business model to entice and retain customers in any web- or app-based experience. If you're interested in learning more about this exciting and innovative business strategy, Business Gamification For Dummies has you covered.
- Gamification 101 ? find out how gamification helps you understand the psychology of your users, see how that relates to your business objectives, and determine what behaviors are likely to drive those objectives
- Pick your path ? get a handle on the six types of gamification frameworks ? social loyalty, community expert, competitive pyramid, gentle guide, company collaborator, and company challenge ? to decide which is best for your business goals
- Get your game on ? discover how to assemble your team and get your gamification program off the ground, whether you're building your own gamification program from scratch or partnering with a provider
- Smart gamification ? expand your knowledge with suggested resources for further study and sites and apps that get gamification right
Open the book and find:
- The lowdown on game mechanics
- What makes users tick
- Tips on clarifying business objectives
- Valued vs. valuable behavior
- The rewards of rewarding
- The 4-1-1 on gamification frameworks
- How to use gamification technology
- Advice on deploying your gamification program
- The scoop on analyzing data
No es necesario ningún dispositivo Kindle. Descárgate una de las apps de Kindle gratuitas para comenzar a leer libros Kindle en tu smartphone, tablet u ordenador.
Obtén la app gratuita:
Detalles del producto
Si eres el vendedor de este producto, ¿te gustaría sugerir ciertos cambios a través del servicio de atención al vendedor?
Opiniones de clientes
Principales opiniones de clientes
Ha surgido un problema al filtrar las opiniones justo en este momento. Vuelva a intentarlo en otro momento.
Opiniones de clientes más útiles en Amazon.com
The concept of gamification is one that I was only recently introduced to by a business partner who had utilized the approach to drive engagement levels for his customer base to unprecedented levels in our industry. The discussion we had, and the results he was obtaining led me to explore this approach - right when this book was being released. The book made the entire concept make sense, and walks through case studies and examples of 6 strategies that can be adapted to most business use cases. Reading the book, one immediately can understand the process and the power of the approach in the 21st century.
The authors also provide a great follow on reading list in the "Part of 10's" that immediately saw me jump on this site to buy a few of. This was enough of a spark that it led me to email our product and engineering teams on a holiday weekend and encourage them to dig into this concept and read this book.
If you have an employee or a customer, are responsible for a process or a sale, this book needs to be read. The path to the future is here - in this book. The writing itself may not be the best I have ever read, but the message certainly was a call to action. Buy it. Read it.
His book is a big sellsy presentation of his own gamification system Badgeville. Actually it's a good presentation. You could learn about not only product, but different contexts of applying this product. Mostly it's controlling people by Points, Badges and Leaderboards. And maybe this book is not about gamificatoin, it's about how to measure and visualize employee performance using points and etc...
The main principle of the game is "YOU COULD NOT PUSH PEOPLE TO PLAY THE GAME". But this book is how to push gamification in such context where you don't have the choice. You should accept the "game".
So, for me this book is vary bad as a gamification in general. Motivate by points (recognition, state, power and other extrinsict motivation), not by intrinsic motivation (no fun theory, no engagement, no psychology, no even FLOW model!). Only performance KPI and measurement labeled as points.
For real gamification I would like to recommend such books:
1) A lot of models -> For the Win: How Game Thinking Can Revolutionize Your Business Kindle Edition by Kevin Werbach
2) Rich model -> Actionable Gamification: Beyond Points, Badges, and Leaderboards Kindle Edition by Yu-kai Chou
3) Simple HowTo -> Even Ninja Monkeys Like to Play: Gamification, Game Thinking & Motivational Design by Andrzej Marczewski
Kris's book is awesome in term of
* KPI, measurement and analsysis of the performance
* how to deploy PBL in different environment
* a lot of lesson learns about PBL to motivate people
I prefer to call this book like "How to apply PBL and measure people to get more money from your business". And that really about it on high professional level. That's five stars :-)