Descripción del producto
A Ready Reference for C++
C++ for the Impatient offers both the quickest way for busy programmers to learn the latest features of the C++ language and a handy resource for quickly finding answers to specific language questions. Designed to give you the most accurate and up-to-date information you require fast and to the point, this book is also an essential guide to the new C++11 standard, including advanced uses of the C++ standard library.
· Concise descriptions of nearly every function, object, and operator in the C++ core language and standard library, with clear, well-chosen examples for each of them
· Information provided “at a glance” through syntax displays, tables, and summaries of important functions
· Content organized for quick look-up of needed information
· Simple explanations of advanced concepts, using helpful illustrations
· Complete program examples that are both useful and intriguing, including puzzles, games, and challenging exercises
C++11 features, all covered in the book, include:
· rvalue references
· Regular-expression library
· Randomization library
· Hash-table containers
· Smart pointers
C++ for the Impatient is an ideal resource for anyone who needs to come up to speed quickly on C++11. Whether or not it’s your first C++ book, it will be one you come back to often for reliable answers.