Descripción del producto
Take it one simple pen-stroke at a time. Following Cari Buziak's clear visual instruction, you'll learn how to embellish every project with beautifully hand-lettered words, logos and decorative illustrations. Detailed demonstrations include:
- A precise list of the tools and materials you'll need
- Colorful illustrations that show how to form every stroke
- 15 complete alphabets - from basic to fancy - such as Italic, Gothic and Versal
- Step-by-step instruction for adding exciting decorative touches such as Celtic knotwork, gold leafing and eye-popping colors
- 12 step-by-step projects that show how to create gorgeous calligraphic treatments for wedding invitations, greeting cards, thank you notes, awards, certificates and much more
- Plus, a full chapter that walks you through using a computer to create your own calligraphy fonts
Ideas. Inspiration. Instruction.
Biografía del autor
Cari Buziak is an instructor for the International Conference for Lettering Artists, the biggest international calligraphy conference held each year in a different location. Cari also teaches distance-learning workshops with her Aon Celtic Apprenticeship Program in addition to other workshops. She's created logos, jewelry, cross stitch, clothing, the largest Celtic stencil line on the internet, laser engraving and etching, book covers and interiors, print and much more. She has 45+ lines of internationally produced and distributed licensed products.