- Tapa blanda: 200 páginas
- Editor: Quintessential Healing (1 de marzo de 2009)
- Idioma: Inglés
- ISBN-10: 0977344614
- ISBN-13: 978-0977344611
- Valoración media de los clientes: 3 opiniones de clientes
- Clasificación en los más vendidos de Amazon: nº127.319 en Libros en idiomas extranjeros (Ver el Top 100 en Libros en idiomas extranjeros)
Candida Cure: Yeast, Fungus & Your Health (Inglés) Tapa blanda – 1 mar 2009
|Nuevo desde||Usado desde|
Descripción del producto
"Deftly describes the magnitude of the candida problem--its causes and cures. Ann Boroch's firsthand personal experience coupled with extensive research offers hope to countless undiagnosed and inappropriately treated candida patients." --David Perlmutter, MD, author of "Grain Brain"
"I am very impressed by what Ann Boroch has been doing and continues to do." --William G. Crook, MD, author of "The Yeast Connection"
Reseña del editor
Offers a ninety-day program to restore and maintain a proper balance of yeast levels in the body.Ver Descripción del producto
No es necesario ningún dispositivo Kindle. Descárgate una de las apps de Kindle gratuitas para comenzar a leer libros Kindle en tu smartphone, tablet u ordenador.
Obtén la app gratuita:
Detalles del producto
Si eres el vendedor de este producto, ¿te gustaría sugerir ciertos cambios a través del servicio de atención al vendedor?
Opiniones de clientes
Principales opiniones de clientes
Ha surgido un problema al filtrar las opiniones justo en este momento. Vuelva a intentarlo en otro momento.
Opiniones de clientes más útiles en Amazon.com
(Chapter 7, 90 day program)
1. Herbal Antifungal - I went with pau d'arco (Gaia tincture; Vitamin Shoppe or Nature's Way tablets when out) because of a ginger allergy, so I was limited. There are other options in the book.
2. Repair-Vite (herbs and amino acids to repair intestinal tract) - I substituted with BioGenesis Intestinal Repair Complex (iherb.com), mentioned later in the book. (Now, almost a year later, I take Jarrow L-glutamine morning and night and some of the other ingredients in the repair formula)
3. Vitamin C: I used Metagenics Ultra Potent-C 1000 tablets but I noticed some ingredients that I didn't like recently.
4. I used Gaia Milk Thistle seed extract instead of the Gallblader or Liver abX
5. Vitamin E: Jarrow familE. The recommended Country Life Chelated molybdenum really worked to eliminate naseau from this supplement.
6. Digestive Enzymes: Couldn't find one that made a big difference for me. I've heard great things about Enzymedica Digest Gold from other people.
7. Flaxseed: Bob's Red Mill as recommended
8. Red Clover Tea: ordered in bulk from the Mountain Rose Herbs website as recommended. Very happy with it and I continue to order the Red Clover and other teas from them.
9. Molybdenum : Country Life Chelated molybdenum: alleviates die-off systems. I thought this supplement was very good.
So, that's what I used to get started as far as the supplements go and I went through them in this review in the hope that it might simplify things for someone else. When I first got started, the die-off symptoms were severe and definitely made me feel worse, but were very temporary - a week or less. As expected, I was very tired, achy, had severe carb cravings, and had a sore throat (and I'm sure more symptoms, this is what I remember from almost a year ago). Strangely, every time I ate for a while (at least a month), I would have a little bit of a sore throat. But, it was definitely worth it as my symptoms have improved greatly and my whole relationship with food has changed for the better. As for the noticeable improvements that I have experienced -- I get sick less and if I do get sick I get over it more quickly; less tired; my weight used to fluctuate, this isn't the case anymore and I am steady at an ideal weight; I don't get as bloated or exhausted as pms symptoms; sinus symptoms have improved, and many other improvements that I am not thinking of now.
I had a lot of reservations going into this diet because I loved food, baking and eating out so much -- it was what I looked forward to the most. Now, I am not a slave to food like I used to be and my dietary preferences and habits have changed. (Just as an aside, I still bake using a lot of paleo recipes and ideas, minus the added sweetener, and I like it even more than I used to like conventional baking). Also, in case it is helpful, I found a lot of great candida diet friendly recipes from Paleo cookbooks - Against All Grain (see blog), Practical Paleo, the nom nom paleo blog, countless others, as well as from the conventional sites I always used.
So, if you've gone through the trouble of reading my really long review, you're probably at the point where you are seriously considering taking the plunge, and probably NEED to take this plunge and follow this program. My advice, commit to it mentally and do it. You do have the will power - sugar (and wheat) are an addiction, we all experience it, the initial transition will not be easy but you can absolutely get through it and it really will be MUCH EASIER from then on out. Also, as I'm believe other reviewers have mentioned, its best to do this on your own. Also, you may encounter resistance from people close to you that have good intentions. Its threatening to people when you go against convention (conventional diet) -- labeling it as a "temporary detox" might make other people more comfortable with it and less judgmental. Hope this all helps. Good luck.