- Tapa blanda: 96 páginas
- Editor: Hamlyn (16 de julio de 2015)
- Colección: Colouring for Mindfulness
- Idioma: Inglés
- ISBN-10: 0600633020
- ISBN-13: 978-0600633020
- Valoración media de los clientes: 4 opiniones de clientes
Clasificación en los más vendidos de Amazon:
nº75.751 en Libros en idiomas extranjeros (Ver el Top 100 en Libros en idiomas extranjeros)
- n.° 2255 en Libros en idiomas extranjeros > Hogar, manualidades y estilos de vida > Artesanía, artes decorativas y manualidades
- n.° 2821 en Libros en idiomas extranjeros > Salud, familia y desarrollo personal > Mente, cuerpo y espiritualidad
- n.° 56697 en Libros en idiomas extranjeros > Libros en inglés
Compara Precios en Amazon
+ Envío GRATIS
+ Envío GRATIS
Cats (Colouring for Mindfulness) (Inglés) Tapa blanda – 16 jul 2015
Los clientes que compraron este producto también compraron
¿Qué otros productos compran los clientes tras ver este producto?
Descripción del producto
Reseña del editor
Choose your colours, unleash your creativity and lose yourself in a wonderful, feline-filled coloured universe. As you focus on colouring in and forget the stresses of everyday life, you'll find calm returning.
Biografía del autor
Mesdemoiselles is a duo of illustrators, Aurélie Castex and Claire Laude, who met at the Ecole des Arts Decoratifs in Paris and who have been working together since. From their studio in the capital they now weave a wonderful world full of humorous, playful, stylish and quirky images.
No es necesario ningún dispositivo Kindle. Descárgate una de las apps de Kindle gratuitas para comenzar a leer libros Kindle en tu smartphone, tablet u ordenador.
Obtén la app gratuita:
Detalles del producto
Si eres el vendedor de este producto, ¿te gustaría sugerir ciertos cambios a través del servicio de atención al vendedor?
Opiniones de clientes
Principales opiniones de clientes
Ha surgido un problema al filtrar las opiniones justo en este momento. Vuelva a intentarlo en otro momento.
Opiniones de clientes más útiles en Amazon.com
The pages are printed on both sides which seems to be very common with European coloring books. The paper is white and is not perforated. The paper weight is good but all of my gel pens and markers bleed through. As every design in this book is cute and I will want to color them all, I will be using my colored pencils for this book.
Some of the designs are printed wholly within a page and a good number of them span across two sheets. The binding is glued and not sewn which may make it a little more difficult to take apart. Most of the designs merge into the binding, so coloring into the edges is not easy.
Having said all of that, for cat lovers, this is a fantastic set of designs. There are so many that I like, I don't know which is my favorite but I am thinking of starting with “Washing Day”. Giving my cats baths has always been an enormous chore (not to mention a tad dangerous if they aren't in the mood.) The idea of hanging them on the line to dry really touches my funny bone.
I don't know if the artist plans a US release of this book or not. If so, I may pick up a second one and use markers and gel pens on my favorite images. I may do that even if they don't release it here. I think it is one of the cutest cat coloring books I have seen yet and it was well worth the wait.
These images are charming, imaginative, and whimsical. The cover picture is included in the book and is representative of many pictures in the book, some fill the pages with details, but if you love the cover picture and cats You will also love this fun coloring book.
1. 60 Illustrations with 23 of them 2 pages and the inside covers can also be colored.
2. This is a well made square book (9 3/4"x 9 3/4") with a Heavy cardboard covers that both open up and extend an additional 6 ¾ inches to mark the page you are coloring.
3. The images are printed front and back of each page, on medium weight bright white paper.
4. Warning! All markers including Triplus and all Gel Pens including Fiskars do bleed through the pages.
5. This book is perfect for colored pencils and a few of the images can be colored in crayons most have a lot of small details so colored pencils work best.
UPDATE: I've just received another one, this time from The Book Depository. It arrived in 12 days (from England) and was beautifully packaged and protected. No box, no plastic or styrofoam - it was shipped the way books are shipped, in corrugated heavy duty cardboard. Way to go Book Depository!
The down side, if you are a marker user, the pages are all printed on both sides. I use colored pencils so just needed to seal the pages I finished before starting a new one. If you enjoy cats and coloring this is the book for you.