- Dimensiones del producto: 17,8 x 12,7 x 25,4 cm ; 508 g
- Número de modelo del producto: 44325
- ASIN: B007DJZEIO
- Producto en Amazon.es desde: 24 de abril de 2013
- Valoración media de los clientes: 1 opinión de cliente
- Clasificación en los más vendidos de Amazon: nº25.211 en Industria, empresas y ciencia (Ver el Top 100 en Industria, empresas y ciencia)
Celestron Amoeba - Microscopio digital, color azul
- 10 x, 60 x 60 y 200 x 200 pozos de datos??
- integrada 1,3 MP cámara digital
- Arriba y Abajo, iluminación LED, 82 mm (3.2) Diámetro B? hne, enfoque grueso con Dual kN? PFE
- Plug and Play con Windows 2000, XP, Vista, 7 y Mac OSX 10.4.6 o nuevo con el USB incluido 2.0
- Condicion? R en el contenido del envío: 8 pr? parate, 4 vacías láminas de aguja, pinzas, sonda, pipeta, Ulead
Especificaciones de producto
|EAN||0050234443258 , 0962392005455 , 5554442355853 , 5554442478699 , 7044447801380 , 7337331827765 , 7967907218897|
|Nombre de marca||Celestron|
|Número de artículos||1|
|Número del modelo||44325|
|Peso del artículo||508.0|
|UPC||050234443258 , 962392005455|
Este producto está incluido dentro de una selección de artículos a precio de saldo. Puedes encontrar más productos a precio de saldo en en nuestra Tienda de Saldos.
Los clientes que vieron este producto también vieron
Detalles del producto
¿Quieres informarnos sobre un precio más bajo?
Los clientes que compraron este producto también compraron
¿Tienes alguna pregunta?
Encuentra respuestas en la información del producto, en preguntas y respuestas y en reseñas.
Asegúrate de haber introducido una pregunta válida. Podrás editar tu pregunta o publicación.
Descripción del producto
Celestron Amoeba Dual Purpose Digital MicroscopeIt?s amazing what hidden wonders lie undiscovered as they cannot be seen with the naked eye. The dual purpose Amoeba Microscope from Celestron allows budding scientists to discover the intricate details of microscopic biological specimens such as yeasts and molds, cultures, plant and animal parts, fibers, bacteria and more at low, medium and high powers as well as allowing a lower power close-up look at solid objects such as coins, stamps,rocks, relics, insects, plants, skin, gems, circuit boards, various materials and many other objects for the everyday hobbyist, with the ability to quickly and conveniently switch between the two. Remove the microscope from its stand and it instantly becomes a handheld viewing device for larger objects.Snap, Save, Send and Share!Providing powers of 10x, 60x and 200x the Amoeba is ideal for a wide range of uses by Educators, Industrial Inspectors, Teachers, Students, Science Technicians, Law Enforcement and other general users. Included in the package are 8 prepared slides and 4 blank slides for creating your own specimen slides along with tweezers, needle probe and eyedropper to help you do so. With its in-built 1.3MP camera, Amoeba allows you to capture high resolution images and videos of specimens under the scope (requires Microsoft Windows 7, XP, Vista, 2000 or MAC 10.4.6). Upload them to your computer instantaneously via the included USB 2.0 cable so you can save and re-examine them later, add to documents, reports and emails, or share with others online or in places such as the classroom and workplace.
Opiniones de clientes
Principales opiniones de clientes
Ha surgido un problema al filtrar las opiniones justo en este momento. Vuelva a intentarlo en otro momento.
Opiniones de clientes más útiles en Amazon.com
It would be nice to have a stable xy table for a specimen base for easier positioning of tiny specimens, but that would move into a much higher price range. Hard to beat this for the price.
Great News! The microspcope is working in Windows 10 Pro.
Just do the following to install the drivers/camera app
1 Go to the Celestron Web Page find the microscope and click support
2 Download the zip File (About 450 Megs)
3 Extract only the folder that says drivers, you can put it in the desktop
4 Connect your device to a USB port
5 Go inside the folder
6 Execute the file U2CMIV1P11144-PCCameraDriver-V1.0-20111205 (You may want to do it as an administrator)
That will install the drivers for you plus an app called CamApp you will find the icon in the desktop
*** App told me that I need to restart PC, but mine worked without a restart ***
Thanks and Enjoy.
I bought this for my 9 year daughter, it's a great product for the whole family, we have fun, we can learn and be amazed by the small world, is not perfect but I'm very happy with it.
**** I remark this, you need a computer to have this thing working. ****
I have good experience with computers so the installation was smooth following some basic rules.
Pros, the order is not important:
- Techie looks, sitting in the computer desk is really intriguing, most of my friends asked -What's that?
- 3 amplification settings 10X, 60X, 200X
- Top and bottom led illumination, top illumination is a must to observe non-transparent objects.
- It contains prepared slides, some are very good like the onion bulb skin, some others are not that great.
- Power is provided by the USB, so you don't need and external power adapter.
- You can detach the body of the microscope to look things that can't be prepared in a slide or larger objects.
- Worked out of the box with my Windows 7 desktop and even works in my Win 8 laptop (See Cons).
- USB cable is provided
- Mine came out of the box with 1024 X 768 resolution (I saw that in some other websites that resolution is 640 X 480)...
- Adjustment of the lens is just coarse it can be difficult for small children to focus correctly they need practice and patience.
- It has a very bright white led to show that is connected.
- It has a capture button that does nothing
- Manual is very basic
- USB cable probably is not long enough if you have your CPU under your desk.
- When installing the software I got errors trying to install the whole suite, actually you just need to install the camera driver and app, no need to install all the other image edition stuff, you can capture a photo or do a video with the app and then use some freeware app.
As you can see the cons are more like a wish list than real issues, the coarse adjustment is why I recommended this for children over 9 they have better control/coordination of the hands, please have in mind that is an optical precision device and is made from plastic so needs good sense of care.
The image is very clear and because it's digital, can be recorded. My son and I can record images from this microscope onto a computer. These digital images can be projected via an overhead projector, added to a PowerPoint presentation, or printed.
I highly recommend this microscope both to teachers and to families who enjoy participating in their children's science education.
Pros: inexpensive introductory microscope to expose kids to science.
-easy to use
-great for elementary/middle school beginner science projects
-dual lighting above or below the slide (or both)
-easy focus at 10x and 60x
-great if kids want to see what something looks like really big.
-200x is very difficult to focus, but for most things 60x worked better anyway.
-It is very light due to plastic base. A heavier base would make it more kid-friendly and easier for a kid to use solo.
-I do not understand why they would design in a 'capture' button that does not work. Says right in manual that this button doesn't work. Seriously? Why would you ever do that?
All in all this is a great tool to get kids interested in science and use on household objects (dead flies from the garage window). If you are trying to do any real lab work, this microscope is not for you, but that isn't what it is designed for. But if you have inquisitive kids, for the price you can't beat it.