- Dimensiones del producto: 15,2 x 15,2 x 17,8 cm ; 318 g
- Número de modelo del producto: BM7170-53L
- ASIN: B005MKGQMY
- Producto en Amazon.es desde: 20 de febrero de 2012
Los clientes que compraron este producto también compraron
Los clientes que vieron este producto también vieron
Información Del Reloj
|Referencia del fabricante||BM7170-53L|
|Año del modelo||2012|
|Forma del producto||Circular|
|Tipo de cristal del dial||synthetic-sapphire|
|Tipo de cierre||fold-over-clasp-with-double-push-button-safety|
|Material de la caja||Titanio|
|Diámetro de la caja||43 milímetros|
|Grosor de la caja||12 milímetros|
|Material de la correa||Titanio|
|Longitud de la correa||mens-standard|
|Anchura de la correa||26 milímetros|
|Color de la correa||Plateado|
|Color del dial||Azul|
|Tipo de garantía||Manufacturer|
Detalles del producto
Si eres el vendedor de este producto, ¿te gustaría sugerir ciertos cambios a través del servicio de atención al vendedor?
Descripción del producto
Titanium case and band with fold-over button deployment. Blue dial with luminous hands and hour markers. Date display. Precise Eco-Drive movement, powered by any available light. Scratch resistant sapphire crystal. Water resistant to 100m. Case measures 43mm diameter by 12mm thick.
Opiniones de clientes
Opiniones de clientes más útiles en Amazon.com
1) The watch is hardened titanium- Some people want a watch of this type to be heavy and substantial and don't want a watch with hollow links. As for me, I don't want a 2 pound watch on my wrist, so titanium is a good choice. I'd say it reduces overall weight by about 30-40% over traditional stainless steel. Titanium is incredibly strong, but soft...so citizen hardens it with an exterior treatment. How scuff resistant is it compared to stainless steel? only time will tell. I emailed citizen who never fully answered the question. Views from watch forums suggest it's slightly less scuff resistant than steel. If you're hard on your watches and hate scratches, you may want to reconsider. Also, because the hardening is a coating, you cannot buff scratches out of the finish. It's definitely a trade off. That being said, the lightness is a definite plus for me.
2) The watch has a sapphire crystal - Many of the more affordable citizen watches don't. they use mineral crystal instead which is more shatter-proof, but less scuff proof. I have never shattered a crystal, but I have gotten plenty of scuffs on them, so sapphire crystal is a great feature. It is the hardest, most resistant crystal a watch can have.
3) This watch has solar eco-drive - While this watch will never need regular battery replacements, it does have a battery where the watch stores the energy from the solar panel underneath the dial. Fortunately, it should last the life of the watch. According to the manual, It takes about 11 hours in daylight to completely charge the watch. After that, it can run in total darkness for up to 6 months. It can collect enough energy in 2-3 minutes of daylight to run for an entire day. It will also charge from artificial light, but more slowly. No need to worry about finding the right battery, or violating the integrity of the case by needing to open it up every couple of years. I know eco-drive owners who have had their watches 10+ years without needing them serviced. Let's hope that is my story.
Other observations: The face is a dark blue, like a navy. Some photos show it more of a royal color, some (like this one) show it closer to black. It really depends on the lighting you're under. In the dim light of my office, it looks black. Outside on a bright, cloudy day...it's more like navy. Still, it's attractive and very easy to read. My second hand aligns perfectly with the dial marks..although i've read some do not. The date windows is very small, too small for a watch of this size. Unless you have great eyes, it will be a strain to read.
The hands and hour markers are luminescent and glow with a light blue color. This glow is strong at first but quickly fades, as luminescent paint tends to do. Still, it's better lume than many watches I've had.
The band is comfortable and you will need to take it to a jeweler to be resized. Please be aware that citizen does not have half-links available...BUT...if you look on the clasp you'll see 2 sets of adjustment holes. The band can be moved in about a half link's worth...making a more customized fit possible.
I've only had the watch a couple of days but it keeps excellent time and I expect it will be well within the +/-15 seconds per month range of most quartz watches.
so what DON'T i like?
I wish the clasp on the bracelet had a secondary flip-down security lock. Some do, this one does not. The date window is needlessly small. It would be easier to see if it were larger...at least with my 40 something eyes. I do wish the watch had a screw-down crown to help keep water out. It doesn't...but then this watch really isn't a diving watch. Lastly, even though the sapphire crystal is anti-reflective, there is a fair amount of space between the dial and the crystal, so you can and do get some reflections/glare at certain angles.
I really like this watch and I'm hopeful it will serve me well for years to come. I consider this to be a very good watch for the price with a great combination of desirable features. It's dressy enough to be worn with a sportscoat, but casual enough for everyday wear. I like that it's in-between a dress watch and a diver style watch. I feel I made a good choice and will try to update this post as time passes....
I haven't taken it off my wrist since I re-sized it! Even wear it to bed. The glow of the hands and face last all night so I can see the time if I wake at night. I am so near-sighted I can't see my alarm clock.
A note on re-sizing. If you do this yourself, as I do, watch for teeeny sleeves inside the band where the pins go! I've not seen these before and they are very small. If you lose them, the pins will not stay secure when you replace them. Just watch out when you remove the pins, make sure you keep track of these tiny tiny sleeves!
This watch is very nice looking, as others have said.
It seems very accurate, though I've only had it a week, it hasn't lost or gained any time.
It's very easy to set, it has a second hack, if you can still call it that? When you pull the crown, the second hand stops. This makes for easier accurate time setting.
The band is very light! The heft feels too lite to be metal, because it's titanium. I really like that!
I'd say if you're on the fence about this one, Oh yea! Pick it up! Especially now that the price has dropped below $200.00!
Eco-drive means never replacing the battery, sapphire means never scratching the crystal, that means this is a great watch for this price!