- Referencia del fabricante: 611935
- ASIN: B008L25XKG
- Producto en Amazon.es desde: 10 de diciembre de 2014
- Valoración media de los clientes: Sé el primero en opinar sobre este producto
- Clasificación en los más vendidos de Amazon: nº9.493 en Equipaje (Ver el Top 100 en Equipaje)
Paraguas diseño Pug (Carlino)
Logística de Amazon es un servicio que Amazon ofrece a los vendedores y que les permite almacenar sus productos en los centros logísticos de Amazon. Amazon recibe, prepara y envía los productos además de gestionar el Servicio de Atención al Cliente.
Si eres un vendedor, podrás aumentar tus ventas significativamente con el uso de Logística de Amazon. Más información sobre el programa.
- Dome shape
- Clear so you can see clearly
- Super Cute Pugs
Los clientes que compraron este producto también compraron
Descripción del producto
Pug Umbrella transparent, printed, synthetic material, dome-shaped Pugs are in! This cute umbrella is definitely not boring - now you can enjoy walking in the rain. Transparent umbrellas are THE accessory to own - all the stars are carrying one, and they are practical too. Once under your umbrella (either by yourself or with a friend) you can still see what is going on around you and keep dry at the same time. Walking into the person in front of you is a thing of the past! Pug Umbrella Product Features: Cute and stylish umbrella Dome-shaped Transparent, with pug prints Made of tough plastic Opens automatically And of course waterproof!
Detalles del producto
¿Quieres informarnos sobre un precio más bajo?
Opiniones de clientes
|5 estrellas (0%)|
|4 estrellas (0%)|
|3 estrellas (0%)|
|2 estrellas (0%)|
|1 estrella (0%)|
Opiniones de clientes más útiles en Amazon.com
1. The plastic is very thin and the whole item is quite cheap.
2. The strap for binding it shut (not viewable in the pictures) isn't velcro or metal; it's a plastic snap that's a bit hard to connect, and I'm concerned that the thin strap will break quickly with wear.
3. The pugs are cute, but are decidedly pinkish in tone, a fact also not apparent in the photos. So if your pug-crazy kid is a boy, he might not like it.
4. The umbrella is smallish.
5. I happen to be an umbrella connoisseur, and have several very high quality fancy ones that cost just a tiny bit more than this one did. Sadly, most of mine came from a British company, so shipping is an issue. That's what sent me here to shop for my niece. When she's a bit older I'll just pay the shipping and get her something of real quality.
Two stars for product; one because my niece will probably destroy anything she gets anyway.
EDIT: The umbrella was a huge hit at the party and with the birthday girl! The kids were all playing in the front yard when we arrived. I had wrapped presents, but this just had ribbons tied around it. Those little smart aleck kids are so funny. A couple said, "GEE, I wonder what THAT could be?" Another said, "That present is *definitely* not an umbrella." That became the comment of the day!