Cocoon CPS300BR - Funda (219 mm, 60 mm, 219 mm, bolsillo) Marrón
Descripción del producto
Altura: 219 mm
Ancho: 219 mm
Color del producto: Marrón
Compatibilidad: PSP, DS
Estilo de maletín: bolsillo
Funciones de protección: Resistente a golpes, Water resistant
Marca compatible: Nintendo
Peso: 480 g
Profundidad: 60 mm
Tipo de dispositivo básico: portable game console
Tipo de gabinete: Manga
Opiniones de clientes
Opiniones de clientes más útiles en Amazon.com
Finally, I would keep an eye on the price of these. They seem to fluctuate wildly. I was able to get mine at about 30% off the list, and it actually went down further after that (only to go all the way back up again a few days later).
Oh, one more thing: the dimensions on Amazon were not accurate. On the product page it says 9.2 x 8 x 2 inches, which makes it sound a bit more rectangular. I don't recall exactly what the real dimensions are -- something like 8.5" x 8.5" x 2" -- but it is a perfect square. [Update: the dimensions have been corrected on Amazon]
Update: [3/5/11] Still love the case and the price actually dropped down below $10 for the white, gray and brown versions, so I picked up a gray one at this great price. Amazon should add more pictures. I don't think customers realize that there is a Grid-It inside the case.
- sturdy: you can fit your gadgets inside without worrying about them being damaged.
- design: looks real nice (i got the red one).
- customisable: the rubber-band mesh inside allows you to set up your stuff and organise it the way YOU want to.
- can hold quite a lot of things: i have inside an iphone charger (and cable); and iPad charger (and cable); laptop power brick; AA battery charger, and couple of batteries. everything fits very nicely inside. you do, however, need to play with the arrangement inside until you get things in the right position, but that's entirely up to you, as i've said. i suggest you start by placing your bigger items first (in my case, the power brick) and then work in all the bits and bobs.
- it's a bit bulky. yeah, it needs to be big so it can hold stuff inside, but for some reason they mounted the grid-it on a fabric in the middle, and put behind it a small pouch. it's a nice idea, but pretty useless: once you fit your stuff inside, you won't be able to use the pouch for anything but small paper items like receipts. i think that they should have attached the grid it to the bottom part, and do away with the pouch.
the ugly: it didn't arrive as well packaged as i have become accustomed to when buying from amazon. usually i get things wrapped real good, but this was just in a plastic bag inside the cardboard box, and i have a dent in the upper part of the case. as i do not know whose fault this is, i did not factor it in the overall rating. if it's the sellers' / amazon's fault than i'd reduce it to 3 stars.