- Tapa dura: 96 páginas
- Editor: IDW Publishing; Edición: 01 (9 de febrero de 2010)
- Colección: World War Robot
- Idioma: Inglés
- ISBN-10: 1600106498
- ISBN-13: 978-1600106491
- Valoración media de los clientes: Sé el primero en opinar sobre este producto
- Clasificación en los más vendidos de Amazon: nº135.925 en Libros en idiomas extranjeros (Ver el Top 100 en Libros en idiomas extranjeros)
Complete World War Robot (Inglés) Tapa dura – 9 feb 2010
Los clientes que compraron este producto también compraron
Descripción del producto
Reseña del editor
- It’s total robot war! In development to be a major motion picture, Ashley Wood’s World War Robot tells the tale of a dwindling band of humans and robots who face off in a battle that will likely end humanity as we know it — on Earth, on the Moon, and on Mars, too! Badass battles, really intense human/robot drama, and even a little black humor and political intrigue are the order of the day in this oversize epic that collects both previous books in one deluxe hardcover volume.
Biografía del autor
Ashley Wood is an Australian visual artist perhaps best known for his work on Spawn, Zombies vs. Robots (with Chris Ryall), Popbot, and Metal Gear Solid. He's contributed cover art to titles too numerous to count. In 2008, Ashley partnered with Hong Kong toy maker Kim Fung Wong to form ThreeA, a toy, entertainment, and publishing company known internationally for their intricately detailed and uniquely designed original and licensed collectible toy lines. Ashley has won two Spectrum Awards and been nominated for an Eisner and multiple Eagle Awards.
No es necesario ningún dispositivo Kindle. Descárgate una de las apps de Kindle gratuitas para comenzar a leer libros Kindle en tu smartphone, tablet u ordenador.
Obtén la app gratuita:
Detalles del producto
Si eres el vendedor de este producto, ¿te gustaría sugerir ciertos cambios a través del servicio de atención al vendedor?
Opiniones de clientes
|5 estrellas (0%)|
|4 estrellas (0%)|
|3 estrellas (0%)|
|2 estrellas (0%)|
|1 estrella (0%)|
Opiniones de clientes más útiles en Amazon.com
I've been reading graphic novels since I was a kid - started with Calvin, worked my way into the darker stuff when I was a teenager, and was lucky enough to go to a small college with a very well-curated comic book library.
World War Robot is different from what I've come to expect of "graphic novels." Huge oil battlescapes and portraits of men and fighting machines dominate the pages, sprinkled with excerpted diary entries and memoirs from those who inhabit Wood's world.
It's not exactly as simple as a picture book, but it's also definitely not paneled and linear in the way one would expect. Nevertheless, anyone with half an imagination and a love of dystopian hellscapes will find plenty to like here.
Not to mention: giant robots wielding giant revolvers. So cool.
If you are a fan of amazing works of art, especially impressionism, you will absolutely love this book. The art work is strikeing, shocking and epic. This series of paintings tell an amazing story in themselves and are very expressive.
If you are at all a fan of world war 1 and 2, robots, martians, art, epic battles or all of the above, this book is for you! And the best part that absolutely tops this book off, is the fictional short paragraphs written as letters and momentos during this war. It just adds to your imagination of the story your creating in your head by viewing these works of art. The paragraphs are a perfect compliment to these paintings.
Every artist needs to buy this book!