- Dimensiones del producto: 9,9 x 9,9 x 23,8 cm ; 159 g
- Número de modelo del producto: 2510-9973
- ASIN: B003FZBI7G
- Producto en Amazon.es desde: 22 de mayo de 2012
- Valoración media de los clientes: 5.0 de un máximo de 5 estrellas Ver todas las opiniones (2 opiniones de clientes)
- Clasificación en los más vendidos de Amazon: nº473.822 en Hogar (Ver el Top 100 en Hogar)
Copco Eco First Sierra - Vaso para bebidas para llevar, color marrón
- Rellenar, beber, lavar y repetir; la clásica taza de café para llevar se convierte en una taza reutilizable para el día a día.
- Plástico de doble capa para un aislamiento mejorado.
- Mecanismo de sellado al girar la tapa un cuarto.
- Libre de BPA.
Hay un nuevo modelo de este producto:
Detalles del producto
Si eres el vendedor de este producto, ¿te gustaría sugerir ciertos cambios a través del servicio de atención al vendedor?
Descripción del producto
24-ounce cold beverage tumbler in classic iced coffee cup design; great for everyday use;Durable BPA free construction; stylish textured non-slip grip in brown for easy carrying;Reusable straw stays put and keeps drinks perfectly mixed;Quarter-turn lid sealing mechanism;Dishwasher safe; hand washing recommended
Opiniones de clientes
Principales opiniones de clientes
Opiniones de clientes más útiles en Amazon.com (beta)
All three are all priced within a few dollars of each other, and available for Free Super Saver Shipping and Amazon Prime. I have used them only for ice water and iced tea (black and herbal), and they hold no residual flavors, even with strong teas like peppermint. I cannot vouch for how any of them would fair with smoothies, soda, or coffee drinks.
I'd rank them in this order
BEST: Aladdin Migo Aero 16-Ounce Insulated Water Tumbler with Straw, Purple
Pros: Double wall reduces sweating, stays cold, tight-fit lid, looped top handle makes it easy to carry when my hands are full, lid is domed on the interior, which makes it easy to put on even if it's full and ice cubes are pushed up by the straw, looks very cool, fits in car cup holder, can be left at a 60 degree angle without spilling, eligible for Amazon's 4 for 3 promotion.
Cons: Only 16 ounces are insufficient for a very hot day.
VERY GOOD: 3 Pack of BPA Free 16oz To-Go Double Wall Plastic Tumblers with 6 Reusable Straws
Pros: Double wall reduces sweating, stays cold, look very much like real drinking glasses, lids are very secure, fit in a car cup holder, six straws included for the three cups in the package, 3 cups with 3 different color straws, eligible for Amazon's 4 for 3 promotion, BPA-free.
Cons: Lids are a little more difficult to put on because they are wider, the pink straw and the red straw look similar in dim light causing some bickering between my kids, only 16 ounces are insufficient for a very hot day, I had to go to the manufacturer's website to find out that they are BPA-free.
FALLS SHORT: Copco Sierra 24-Ounce Cold Tumbler, Hot Pink
Pros: 24 ounce capacity saves me trips back to the kitchen for refills, silicone band around the middle provides no slip grip, easier to see the color in dim light.
Cons: NOT double-walled so it sweats profusely and feels a lot less sturdy than the other 2, lid is a little more difficult to put on because they are wider, not eligible for the Amazon 4 for 3 promotion.
- Tumblers are a great way and easy way to drink water. Compared to water bottles where you have to remove a cap, nothing is easier than a straw
- The Copco holds 24 ounces - that's a good bit of water you are drinking before you need to refill. That made it easy
- Cute colors
- It dripped. I have kids and I would move this all over the house with me and it would eventually get sat on a surface where it would get knocked over or fall over. And it would drip out of the lid seal. This happened with the first one too. It didn't spill too much, but dripping enough to annoy.
- Not non-breakable (although my current steel one is non-breakable, it is pretty heavy, so I do sometimes worry it would do more damage to me than I to it. Plastic is definitely softer I guess)
- Plastic is bad for you and bad for the environment. New studies are coming out all the time. Even if it is "BPA free" there are still dangerous things in it
LOVE LOVE LOVE this cup!!!