Creative Labs PlayDock i500 2.1channels 48W Color blanco acoplamiento altavoz - Altavoces (2.1 channels, 48 W, 80 dB, 62 - 20000 Hz, Color blanco, 24 W)
¿Tienes alguna pregunta?
Encuentra respuestas en la información del producto, en preguntas y respuestas y en reseñas.
Asegúrate de haber introducido una pregunta válida. Podrás editar tu pregunta o publicación.
Descripción del producto
Autonomía: 16 h
Canales de salida de audio: 2.1 channels
Color del producto: Color blanco
Dimensiones (Ancho x Profundidad x Altura): 360 x 170 x 160 mm
Mando a distancia: Si
Peso: 2,4 kg
Potencia RMS de subwoofer: 24 W
Potencia de altavoz: 12 W
Potencia estimada RMS: 48 W
Productos compatibles: iPod Mini 1st, iPod Nano 1st/2nd, iPod 3rd/4th/5th
Rango de frecuencia: 62 - 20000 Hz
Relación señal/ruido (SNR): 80 dB
Opiniones de clientes
|5 estrellas (0%)|
|4 estrellas (0%)|
|3 estrellas (0%)|
|2 estrellas (0%)|
|1 estrella (0%)|
Opiniones de clientes más útiles en Amazon.com
This guy is soooooo underrated. Beautiful, fantastic sound quality. The 24 watt subwoofer makes such a big difference too. Low volume or high volume, it just blows me away. I can't believe it was offered for 54$ at Amazon lightning round.
Using an AV cable for ipod, I hooked up the dock via AV out to my 42" LCD TV. Connecting only the video cable and using the dock's speakers, that's how I watch all the video podcasts I collected while doing treadmill.
Added feature is the ability to use it as a speaker while you play a slideshow of your Ipod pictures on your TV.
- FANTASTIC Sound quality
- Subwoofer. Most Ipod speakers system does not have one. Subwoofer has its own separate loudness control.
- It can play any Ipods or any MP3 player. (It includes several Ipod adapters and a line in)
- Wall outlet or batteries
- Remote control
- Simple design and nice look
- Rubberized handle
- Although the power adapter is small, it still a brick. It would also be much better if it is one piece instead of a two-piece cord set.
- Requires 8 C batteries
We've dismantled the stereo and have only the PlayDock in the living room now. Not only does it take up a lot less space of course, but it makes our lives easier. We can play music from my playlists. My kids can play their audiobooks in the living room and relax and eat (or whatever) and enjoy them together - instead of having to listen separately on their ipods. It holds (and charges) all our different iPod models (video, classic, several different nano generation models) and it can also play (though not charge) the shuffle. It has a remote (though I like to look on my iPod to choose a playlist so I mostly use it for on/off and volume). And you can hook it up to your TV and watch any movies/TV shows you've bought from iTunes - I love this because I hate watching on my small iPod screen or even on my PC.
- Holds several different iPod models - and holds them securely
- Also can play other mp3 players
- Charges iPods (when unit is plugged in - not when using batteries)
- Good sound
- Connects to TV to play your videos
- Has a remote
- Plain looking - but doesn't look cheap or shoddy in the living room
- I keep it in the living room so I can't comment on weight / battery usage when carrying it around.
- I don't have an iPod touch so I can't comment about it's compatibility with the Touch. Several have said that it is not compatible with the Touch.
Makes life easier, sounds nice, absolutely worth the price when amazon had it as the Deal of the Day ($55) - not sure I'd spend $200 on it.