- CD de audio
- Número de discos: 1
- Sello: Sony International
- ASIN: B000I0QK7O
- Ediciones a la venta: CD de audio | Música MP3
- Clasificación en los más vendidos de Amazon: nº121.063 en Música (Ver el Top 100 en Música)
Me Cuesta Tanto Olvidarte
Los clientes que compraron este producto también compraron
Descripción del producto
Lista de canciones:
1. Los Amantes
2. Hijo De La Luna
3. Un Ano Mas
5. Me Cole En Una Fiesta
6. La Fuerza Del Destino
7. Ay Que Pesado
8. Mujer Contra Mujer
9. Busco Algo Barato
10. Barco A Venus
11. Cruz De Navajas
13. El Mapa De Tu Corazon
Detalles del producto
Opiniones de clientes
Opiniones de clientes más útiles en Amazon.com (beta)
Ana goes back to her roots, to the songs that made her famous all over the world, and reinvents each one of them. Usually when artists re-record songs, they just make a few arraignments to the songs and that's it. But here, Ana gives her fans a true treasure. Each song has been completely reinvented and given a fresh new sound.
1) Los Amantes - the song keeps its 80's sound but a little bit updated to fit in the 20th century.
2) Hijo de la Luna - this is one of the biggest makeovers. The traditional song is given a Mariachi /Ranchera sound. By the end of the song, it takes back its original sound.
3) Un año más - The great it given a bossa nova sound
4) Maquillaje - Another great song. This one is given a swing / jive sound.
5) Me Colé en una Fiesta - This famous Mecano song is given an eastern flavor. Very nice.
6) La Fuerza del Destino - It leaves its 80's sound for a more updated one. Has a sound similar to U2's material.
7) Ay que Pesado! - this song is given a "girl band" sound, you know, something in the likes of Lillix.
8) Mujer contra Mujer - One of Mecano's best songs is given the royal treatment with a jazz sound. Ana here is at her best.
9) Busco algo Barato - pure pop sound.
10) Barco a Venus - This great song has eastern flavors with a little bit of flamenco thrown in
11) Cruz de Navajas - I like this version better than the original. This version gives the sad story a more dramatic sound, goes more with the tone of the voice, and Ana's voice, more mature, gives it more depth.
12) Aire - My favorite song from the album. The original version is one of the best songs ever, the live version, even more so. THis version rocks!!! It finally has the sound it meant to have more than 10 years ago. It has a trip hop / electronic sound. Perfect...just perfect
13) Mapa de tu Corazón - i really dont know if this song is a new one or not but it is really good. Sounds like original Mecano stuff.
Having said all this I recommend this CD. For newcomers, its a nice way to get acquainted with Mecano's and Ana's material . For true Mecano fans, leaves you wanting more and more and more...and for a Mecano reunion...
I thought Ana Torroja was simply desperate to release something that might be nostalgic for the Mecano fans. And that Mexican dude Alex Syntec or however you spell his name producing the record? I mean their song duele el amor was pretty good but c'mon!
So years went by without bothering to listen to it and recently my curiosity reached its peak. I had to check it out. I'm glad I did because I take all that I said in the beginning of this review back! I'm glad Ana made this record. There are times when I actually prefer the new versions than the original versions of certain songs like Hijo de la luna (mariachi version), Maquillaje (Swing version), Mujer contra mujer (smooth jazz version), and Barco a venus (middle eastern flavor). Then there are songs like los amantes, un ano mas, and ay que pesado that are simply charming to hear again with a fresh perspective. The only time I felt this record failed to re-invent a song accurately was with la fuerza del destino. That's a great song but the new version sounds a bit dull and so I'll stick with the original version.
All in all, this has been a well worth project for Ana and Alex and it gives us, Mecano fans, the chance to be distracted again with the music they created years ago that truly stands the test of time.
Aire es la mejor cancion de este material sin duda. La Fuerza del Destino y Cruz de Navajas tambien me parecen muy buenas. Aunque tambien.. si Ana iba a visitar canciones de Nacho y Jose, creo que hubiera sido muchisimo mejor si como extras tambien hubiese grabado Lia y Fuiste un Trozo de Hielo en la Escarcha de Jose.
La cancion "Hijo de la Luna" tiene un elegante toque de mariachi y musica tradicional mexicana. Rejuvenece la tan especial interpretacion de Ana Torroja. Escuchando "Un anho mas" se ve claramente la influencia de Aleks en esta buena coleccion. La version de "Barco a Venus" en rumba me tomo por sorpresa.
Absolutely love it!