"The purpose is to provide a stimulating way to test and expand your current dermatologic knowledge base... I see this book as helpful for dermatology residents preparing for the boards and clinical dermatologists who are planning to take recertification exams. " - Patricia Wong, MD(Stanford University Medical Center), Doody's Review - 3 Stars!
Descripción del producto
Dermatology Secrets Plus, 4th Edition, by Drs. James E. Fitzpatrick and Joseph G. Morelli, gives you the dermatology answers you need to succeed on your rotations and boards - PLUS much more. Now in vibrant color throughout, this dependable review and reference retains its engaging question-and-answer format, ideally suited for board preparation, recertification exams, or quick clinical reference. More than 500 color images and a new, larger page size provide the visual detail necessary to understand and diagnose skin disorders.
- Get the most return for your study time with the proven Secrets® format - concise, easy to read, and highly effective.
- Skim the Top 100 Secrets chapter and Key Points boxes for a fast overview of the secrets you must know for success on the boards and in practice.
- Enjoy faster, easier review and master the top issues in dermatology with mnemonics, lists, quick-reference tables, and an informal tone that sets this review book apart from the rest.
- Hone your diagnostic skills with more than 500 superb full-color images throughout.
- View photos in a new, expanded size for optimal visual reference.
- Gain a clearer understanding of neurocutaneous melanocytosis with an entirely new section on this topic.
- Access key information faster than ever with eight new tables and more than 90 new figures.
- Stay current with thorough updates to both text and references in all chapters, and Web Resources added to the bibliography.