- Tapa dura: 464 páginas
- Editor: Saunders Ltd.; Edición: 2 (3 de diciembre de 2013)
- Idioma: Inglés
- ISBN-10: 0702055271
- ISBN-13: 978-0702055270
- Valoración media de los clientes: Sé el primero en opinar sobre este producto
- Clasificación en los más vendidos de Amazon: nº149.869 en Libros en idiomas extranjeros (Ver el Top 100 en Libros en idiomas extranjeros)
- Ver el Índice completo
Compara Precios en Amazon
+ Envío GRATIS
Dermatopathology: Expert Consult - Online and Print, 2e (Inglés) Tapa dura – 3 dic 2013
|Nuevo desde||Usado desde|
Los clientes que compraron este producto también compraron
Descripción del producto
"The latest addition to the Requisites In Dermatology Series is a concise, user-friendly guide, accompanied by full-text on-line access. This comprehensive quick-reference tool will be welcomed by dermatology and pathology registrars, both as an introductory text and for examination review. It is also a useful, convenient desk-top resource for practicing dermatologists and general pathologists. This book is a laser-sharp resource for students and for seasoned practitioners wanting a pictorial refresher course. If, heaven forbid, I were sitting for a dermatopathology exam in the near future, I’d be taking this book everywhere." Melbourne Pathology, July 2009
"Requisites in Dermatology - Dermatopathology is a comprehensive, free-standing work that rivals the content and complexity of any other standard textbook of dermatopathology. Its compact dimensions and on-line interface are sure to make it a first choice for many clinicians both within the office and on-the-go. I highly recommend it to the reading audience." Dermatopathology: Practical and Conceptual (derm101.com), 2009
"This is an easy to use and essentially good guide to anyone wishing to obtain basic information on the histological appearances of most of the common dermatological conditions. It is directed at the trainee dermatopathologist but does have appeal to anyone in the medical field with an interest in dermatopathology. It is excellent value for money and should be regarded as a valuable assist to most histopathological libraries." BMA Book Awards 2009 - judges comments
"The authors are to be applauded for this succinct yet comprehensive, highly usable text…It will be well-received by a broad audience at all training levels and will be of particular interest to dermatology and pathology residents seeking to establish a solid foundation in dermatopathology." Dermatopathology: Practical and Conceptual (derm101.com), 2009
"This is one of the best concise texts for medical students and residents. For a long time, only long, all-inclusive books were available, which could be discouraging for neophytes. This book would be perfect for visual learners... The excellent photomicrographs are the best features of the book." - Doody's 5 Stars! *****
"Dirk Elston et al successfully capture the essence of hundreds of entities and topics within dermatopathology in a well-designed, "cut-to-the-chase" style... delightful and refreshingly versatile text... a comprehensive, free-standing work that rivals the content and complexity of any other standard textbook of dermatopathology. Its compact dimensions and on-line interface are sure to make it a first choice for many clinicians both within the office and on-the-go. I highly recommend it to the reading audience." - Reviewed by: Steve Alder, M.D., Director of Dermatopathology, Clin-Path Associates, PLC, Tempe, Arizona
Reseña del editor
With a unique combination of targeted online lectures, vast online image collections, and an easy-to-follow supporting atlas, Dr. Elston’s highly acclaimed "dermatopathology made easier" approach presents a unique way to master the foundations of this complex dermatology sub-specialty, guiding you through the diagnosis of the most important and common dermatologic pathology findings seen in practice.
- Effortlessly find all the information you need to know about each topic thanks to a highly user-friendly full-color format and a consistent chapter template.
- Recognize the presentation of most major dermatopathology lesions through abundant high-resolution histopathology examples, with labels and pointers highlighting key aspects of each slide and providing additional clarity.
- Access the full text and more online at expertconsult.com, including 26 virtual lectures by Dr. Elston, clinical and dermatopathology image atlases, and a virtual slide library.
- Easily focus on the most important "takeaways" and "must-knows" for each topic through the use of color key points, differential diagnosis, and pearls.
- Learn directly from the experts themselves by "attending" lectures online in a virtual lecture room.
No es necesario ningún dispositivo Kindle. Descárgate una de las apps de Kindle gratuitas para comenzar a leer libros Kindle en tu smartphone, tablet u ordenador.
Obtén la app gratuita:
Detalles del producto
Si eres el vendedor de este producto, ¿te gustaría sugerir ciertos cambios a través del servicio de atención al vendedor?
Opiniones de clientes
|5 estrellas (0%)|
|4 estrellas (0%)|
|3 estrellas (0%)|
|2 estrellas (0%)|
|1 estrella (0%)|