- Tapa dura: 720 páginas
- Editor: John Wiley & Sons Ltd; Edición: 8th Revised edition (20 de enero de 2009)
- Idioma: Inglés
- ISBN-10: 0470279273
- ISBN-13: 978-0470279274
- Valoración media de los clientes: Sé el primero en opinar sobre este producto
- Ver el Índice completo
Compara Precios en Amazon
+ EUR 2,99 de gastos de envío
Design of Reinforced Concrete (Inglés) Tapa dura – 20 ene 2009
Descripción del producto
Reseña del editor
With its accessible approach and streamlined coverage of theory, engineers will quickly learn how to apply the concepts in the eighth edition. The contents have been updated to conform to the 2008 building code of the American Concrete Institute (ACI 318-08). New spreadsheets are included that arm the reader with tools to analyze and design reinforced concrete elements and quickly compare alternative solutions. A new chapter on seismic design explores the issues related to the design of reinforced concrete structures to resist earthquakes. The new materials section also provides engineers with details and examples on how to design shear walls for combined axial load and bending moment.
Put your knowledge of concrete on a solid footing
Join generations of aspiring engineers by turning to this bestselling text for your introduction to the fundamentals of reinforced concrete design. Updated to conform to the 2008 building code of the American Concrete Institute (ACI 318-08), theEighth Edition of Design of Reinforced Concrete gives you a thorough grounding in the field and an up-to-date understanding of the most current developments in codes, tools, and design elements.
With an accessible approach and streamlined coverage of theory, this comprehensive overview of reinforced concrete theory and application explains ACI Code requirements and explores the design of reinforced concrete beams, slabs, columns, footings, retaining walls, bearing walls, prestressed concrete sections, and framework.
Augmenting the celebrated content of its predecessors, this Eighth Edition
- Familiarizes you with to the 2008 building code of the American Concrete Institute (ACI 318-08) and with revisions made by the American Concrete Institute in Building Code Requirements for Structural Concrete (318-05) and Commentary (318R-05)
- Arms you with new spreadsheets and other tools to analyze and design reinforced concrete elements more quickly and to compare alternative solutions
- Guides you in new techniques such as seismic and shear wall design
- Leads you through numerous examples so you fully absorb and apply the principles discussed
No es necesario ningún dispositivo Kindle. Descárgate una de las apps de Kindle gratuitas para comenzar a leer libros Kindle en tu smartphone, tablet u ordenador.
Obtén la app gratuita:
Detalles del producto
Si eres el vendedor de este producto, ¿te gustaría sugerir ciertos cambios a través del servicio de atención al vendedor?
Opiniones de clientes
|5 estrellas (0%)|
|4 estrellas (0%)|
|3 estrellas (0%)|
|2 estrellas (0%)|
|1 estrella (0%)|
Opiniones de clientes más útiles en Amazon.com
If this is required for your course, get it.
If you need it to practice for the EIT or PE exams, I would recommend it.
If you want this for a reference book, I think it would be a good addition.
If you do not have any interest in designing reinforced concrete structures, don't get it.
If you are an architect without an engineering background, this is not a good place to start. Here is the order I would recommend.
Geotech + Foundations
Concrete + Steel