Descripción del producto
1) As a stand alone dictionary. This works on all the Kindle book readers. Open it just like any other book and use to book internal search to find the word you would like to translate. Since you can't enter umlauts on your Kindle yet just use the same letter without the Umlaut sign, e.g. a instead of ä. The reader will present you with a list of hits from which you can choose the right word.
2) As primary dictionary (only on the Kindle device). After the installation (see below) you can use the 5-way button to navigate the text marker to any word to see the English translation.
To enable it as default dictionary follow these simple steps (Kindle device only):
1) Purchase it in the kindle store and wait until it is available on your kindle
2) Press the Home button to go to the Home Page
3) Press the Menu button
4) Move the 5-way to underline ‘Settings’ and press 5-way to select
5) Press the Menu button
6) Move the 5-way to underline ‘Change Primary Dictionary’ and press 5-way to select
7) Move 5-way to select this dictionary, when it’s underlined press 5-way to select it.