- Tapa blanda: 960 páginas
- Editor: Addison Wesley; Edición: 01 (18 de octubre de 2001)
- Idioma: Inglés
- ISBN-10: 0201596199
- ISBN-13: 978-0201596199
- Valoración media de los clientes: Sé el primero en opinar sobre este producto
Clasificación en los más vendidos de Amazon:
nº589.520 en Libros en idiomas extranjeros (Ver el Top 100 en Libros en idiomas extranjeros)
- n.° 1094 en Libros en idiomas extranjeros > Ciencias, tecnología y medicina > Tecnología e ingeniería > Tecnologías energéticas > Ingeniería eléctrica
- n.° 3107 en Libros en idiomas extranjeros > Ciencias, tecnología y medicina > Tecnología e ingeniería > Electrónica y comunicaciones
- n.° 416338 en Libros en idiomas extranjeros > Libros en inglés
- Ver el Índice completo
Digital Signal Processing: A Practical Approach (Inglés) Tapa blanda – 18 oct 2001
Descripción del producto
Reseña del editor
Modern coverage of the fundamentals, implementation and applications of digital signal processing techniques from a practical point of view.The past ten years has seen a significant growth in DSP applications throughout all areas of technology and this growth is expected well into the next millennium. This successful textbook covers most aspects of DSP found in undergraduate electrical, electronic or communications engineering courses. Unlike many other texts, it also covers a number of DSP techniques which are of particular relevance to industry such as adaptive filtering and multirate processing. The emphasis throughout the book is on the practical aspects of DSP.
The second edition of this popular text continues to provide practical coverage of the fundamentals of digital signal processing (DSP) using real-world applications and practical examples to illustrate key topics. Bridging the gap between theory and practice, the text also provides insight and guidance on how to use DSP techniques in order to design real engineering systems. This edition has been updated to include new topics of increasing importance to industry, as well as revising existing material to ensure currency and maximise clarity. MATLAB-based examples and exercises are now provided with the text and further problems have been added. This practical, introductory text covers most aspects of DSP found in undergraduate electrical, electronic or communications engineering courses. It additionally covers a number of DSP techniques, such as adaptive filtering and multirate processing, which are of particular relevance to those in industry or undertaking advanced studies. Key features
- Practical examples and real-world applications illustrate DSP techniques
- Mathematical content reduced to that necessary for comprehension
- C language implementation of many DSP algorithms and functions
- MATLAB-based examples and exercises included throughout
- Coverage of analogue I/O interface techniques for real-time DSP systems
- Increased coverage of new DSP processor architectures and hardware
- New topics on system identification, deconvolution, wavelet transform and parametric spectrum analysis
- Provides practical guidance and examples for DSP systems design
- Includes current applications in audio, medical and telecommunications engineering
No es necesario ningún dispositivo Kindle. Descárgate una de las apps de Kindle gratuitas para comenzar a leer libros Kindle en tu smartphone, tablet u ordenador.
Obtén la app gratuita:
Detalles del producto
Si eres el vendedor de este producto, ¿te gustaría sugerir ciertos cambios a través del servicio de atención al vendedor?
Opiniones de clientes
|5 estrellas (0%)|
|4 estrellas (0%)|
|3 estrellas (0%)|
|2 estrellas (0%)|
|1 estrella (0%)|
Opiniones de clientes más útiles en Amazon.com
The book has a lot of good information in it and, if you have a background for the material, will get you up to speed quickly. The entire covers most senior and graduate level topics that I've seen. So in the end it's a very good reference to add to a collection.
Now, I ordered the hardcover. Apparently it does not exist. The softcover came. I contacted Amazon who sent another copy along within a few days, also a soft cover. Here I gave up.
More importantly however, there are errors in the book and there is no errata. You can find Prof. Ifeachor's email on the internet and the usual encouragement for feedback is in the forward, but I have not received an answer to my questions. In their defense the book is over 10 years old now and they may have 'moved on'.
Nevertheless, I find this book a great addition to my library and recommend it.