- Tapa blanda: 40 páginas
- Editor: April Avenue Music; Edición: Workbook (2 de agosto de 2010)
- Idioma: Inglés
- ISBN-10: 0978127722
- ISBN-13: 978-0978127725
- Valoración media de los clientes: Sé el primero en opinar sobre este producto
- Clasificación en los más vendidos de Amazon: nº236.622 en Libros en idiomas extranjeros (Ver el Top 100 en Libros en idiomas extranjeros)
Doctor Mozart Music Theory Workbook Level 1A: In-Depth Piano Theory Fun for Children's Music Lessons and HomeSchooling - For Beginners Learning a Musical Instrument (Inglés) Tapa blanda – 2 ago 2010
Los clientes que compraron este producto también compraron
Descripción del producto
Reseña del editor
You can see some sample pages from this Doctor Mozart workbook at DoctorMozart.com/LookInside.php
Help Your Child Succeed with Music
Music theory knowledge is essential for your child's success. Doctor Mozart's keyboard-based approach to music theory can help your child succeed with any musical instrument, including piano, guitar, flute, violin, and voice. Doctor Mozart workbooks will help your child with:
- Entertaining graphic memory aids that help your child stay interested and remember each lesson.
- Clear, detailed explanations in short, simple sentences.
- Highly effective exercises to ensure that your child understands every topic.
- Experience with writing notes, clefs, and musical symbols by hand, for learning that is deep and enduring.
- Free videos on the DoctorMozart.com website to help your child get started with music theory.
Ideal for young beginners, the three Doctor Mozart Level 1 workbooks cover the following topics in depth:
Level 1A Topics
- The treble and bass clefs. Match staff notes with keys on the keyboard. The C major triad.
- Quarter, half, and whole notes. Bar lines and measures. Time signatures.
Level 1B Topics
- All notes on the treble and bass staffs. Draw lines from staff notes to the keyboard.
- Quarter, half, and whole notes and rests. Time signatures.
- Dynamics and articulation marks.
Level 1C Topics
- Accidentals. Diatonic and chromatic semitones. Enharmonic notes. Key signatures. Scales.
- Tempo and expression terminology.
A colorful certificate of achievement at the end of each book rewards students for their effort.
Children 8 and up may prefer the Doctor Mozart Older Beginners workbook, instead of Levels 1A and 1B.
After completing the Level 1 workbooks, your child can progress to the more advanced Level 2 and 3 workbooks, for success with a musical instrument at an intermediate level.
Ideal For Music Lessons and Home Schooling
Because each topic is explained clearly and in detail, Doctor Mozart workbooks are easy to understand for children and parents alike. Hence they are ideal for home schooling.
As well, Doctor Mozart workbooks are exceptionally helpful with formal music lessons, no matter what other teaching materials are used. They are also compatible with the Royal Conservatory of Music® Basic Rudiments program and the Music Teachers' Association of California Certificate of Merit®.
Music Teachers Reviews
"I have several of my 4 and 5 year olds using the Doctor Mozart Book. They are enjoying it immensely." D.L., AB.
"Our Kindergarten and 1st graders especially love this book. I'm really impressed with how much they enjoy doing their theory work. If anything is going to get done during the week, it is their pages in Doctor Mozart." L.H., LA
"I have been searching for a theory book which will enhance the piano student's lessons rather than bore them. The Doctor Mozart theory book is filled with everything for which I have been searching. The pages are colorful, and there are interesting, fun tips that help students retain information in ways not found in the traditional theory books." J.K., Maple Grove, MN.
No es necesario ningún dispositivo Kindle. Descárgate una de las apps de Kindle gratuitas para comenzar a leer libros Kindle en tu smartphone, tablet u ordenador.
Obtén la app gratuita:
Detalles del producto
Si eres el vendedor de este producto, ¿te gustaría sugerir ciertos cambios a través del servicio de atención al vendedor?
Opiniones de clientes
|5 estrellas (0%)|
|4 estrellas (0%)|
|3 estrellas (0%)|
|2 estrellas (0%)|
|1 estrella (0%)|
Opiniones de clientes más útiles en Amazon.com
Musical Mentor Piano Stickers to help out with playing songs until we have the keys fully memorized.
Is very easy to understand even for the 5 years old (this is the first time he is being expose to music)