Dyson 360 Eye (Nickel/Blue) - Twice the suction of any robot vacuum - UK Specs
- Radial Root Cyclone technology
- H 120 x L 240 x W 230
- Compatible with 2.4GHz home WiFi
Los clientes que compraron este producto también compraron
¿Qué otros productos compran los clientes tras ver este producto?
¿Tienes alguna pregunta?
Encuentra respuestas en la información del producto, en preguntas y respuestas y en reseñas.
Asegúrate de haber introducido una pregunta válida. Podrás editar tu pregunta o publicación.
Descripción del producto
TWICE THE SUCTION OF ANY ROBOT VACUUM
Dyson 360 Eye Features
- The only robot vacuum with a true 360° vision - cleans more of your home than any other robot.
- Generates twice the suction of any robot vacuum
- The only cyclonic robot vacuum. Captures microscopic dust and dirt.
- The only robot vacuum with a full-width cleaner head, soft carbon fibre filaments and stiff nylon bristles.
- The only robot with tank tracks engineered for all floor types.
- Dyson Link gives you the ability to control, schedule and analyse data from your Dyson 360eye using a smart phone or tablet.
Dyson 360 Eye Specifications
- Weight : 2.44kg
- Charge Time : 2.45hrs
- Run Time : 45 mins
Opiniones de clientes
Principales opiniones de clientes
Ha surgido un problema al filtrar las opiniones justo en este momento. Vuelva a intentarlo en otro momento.
Es un aspirador ideal para todos especialmente asmáticos y alérgico.
Opiniones de clientes más útiles en Amazon.com
DAY 0: SETUP: The experience was pretty crappy. An hour or two of tech support later I managed to get the Dyson Link app to talk to my vacuum.(I will say it was very good, polite and professional tech support!).
DAY 1: I took the day off after an hour of online chat with Tech Support.
DAY 2: Dyson called me. Very nice! I had to switch to my partner's iPhone to get it to work. The Android app stumbled when switching networks. Annoyingly, the iOS setup worked but it was far more manual (involving many more steps) than the Andoid variant.
DAY 2: The Eye moves off the dock and starts to do it's thing. FANTASTIC. I'd vacuumed earlier with my Dyson V6 hand held and it sucked up more dirt. This is great I think. Then it gets stuck 10 ft away from the doc on an Ikea Poang chair. The amazing tank track pushed the bot up on the chair and boom, we're stuck for life. I get an alert on my phone that says the Eye is in distress.
DAY 3: The Eye cleans more of the room but this time it makes it about 40% the way around my apartment. The bin filled up and so it goes back to the dock. Great!
DAY 4: The Eye humps the Poang chair again. Grrr... I dislodge it and place it back on the dock. The eye decides to choke on the fringed edge of the rug. I release it, I come back 20 minutes later and it's back on the Poang chair.
... and this is where we are right now.
My thoughts are conflicted. I really want this to work but just now it's not great.
Comparing it my Roomba (2 year old model):
1. It does WAY better at sucking up dirt.
2. The app is a nice way to deal with automating your cleaning.
3. It'd be great if you could use the phone camera to walk your Dyson through a clear path so I can designate zones to be cleaned.
4. It is TERRIBLE at avoiding obstacles.
5. So far it hasn't made its way around the whole room.
Let's talk about obstacles though:
1. They make a point of telling you that it's an inch higher than other robots but narrower so the theory is it won't fit under lower furniture but it's generally more nimble. It's a bit of a moot point in my house, so far, there's been nothing it can't go under in my house.
2. It really sucks at avoiding really easy obstacles. Moreover, it doesn't seem to avoid the same mistakes.
3. The Poang chair is probably one of the most popular Ikea pieces and the Dyson Eye reliably gets stuck on the chair's base. That's a HUGE fail! My Roomba never managed to do that to itself.
4. The rug fringe that it choked on isn't that big. My Roomba never had that issue.
My home is MINIMAL. I have very little in it but it's a big space.
I'm hoping that firmware updates will fix the awful navigational performance that I've seen for the last four days. I get it, I'm an early adopter so they have a way to go before this is great. I'll update the review and rating as it changes and I adjust.
[UPDATE] : Well, it's going back and I have to move it down to 2 stars. Here's the deal. If you have a small home with a few small rooms and nothing on the floor except carpets without tassles and no Ikea Poang chairs then you may be fine. The thing sucks dirt hard and it's amazing. However, if you ahvea home with a few wires, a few tassles, a poang chair this thing is damned near useless.
Over the last week it's maxed out at covering 300sq ft of a 1000 sq ft room. Some days it returns to the dock signalling success after a mere 4 sq ft. I'm going to wait until the next generation comes out. I wanted to love this thing so much but sadly it's terrible at navigating a room.
It is a shame as I had really high expectations. I suspect they'll fix some of these issues, but it might take awhile.
Also - their software leaves a lot to be desired. On launch (and at the time of writing) you cannot set the timezone of the Eye if you happen to live in the timezone contains a whitespace! So if you live on the US east coast (New York) or west coast (Los Angeles) don't expect to be able to schedule your cleaning properly. Unlike the 30mm issue, this bug I assume they can fix.
[Update: 8/29/16] No robot. No refund. No replies to emails. Sent the robot back over 2 weeks ago and Dyson aren't answering emails. Not the kind of customer service I'd expect from them.
[Update: 8/10/16] And after a nice, but unhelpful, chat with Dyson's support people, the robot has been returned.