- Tapa dura: 775 páginas
- Editor: McGraw-Hill Education; Edición: 4 (16 de agosto de 2006)
- Colección: McGraw-Hill Handbooks
- Idioma: Inglés
- ISBN-10: 0071471715
- ISBN-13: 978-0071471718
- Valoración media de los clientes: Sé el primero en opinar sobre este producto
Clasificación en los más vendidos de Amazon:
nº708.823 en Libros en idiomas extranjeros (Ver el Top 100 en Libros en idiomas extranjeros)
- n.° 1388 en Libros en idiomas extranjeros > Ciencias, tecnología y medicina > Tecnología e ingeniería > Tecnologías energéticas > Ingeniería eléctrica
- n.° 3837 en Libros en idiomas extranjeros > Ciencias, tecnología y medicina > Tecnología e ingeniería > Electrónica y comunicaciones
- n.° 499468 en Libros en idiomas extranjeros > Libros en inglés
- Ver el Índice completo
Electronic Filter Design Handbook, Fourth Edition (McGraw-Hill Handbooks) (Inglés) Tapa dura – 16 ago 2006
|Nuevo desde||Usado desde|
Descripción del producto
Reseña del editor
Keep up with major developments in Electronic Filter Design, including the latest advances in both analog and digital filters
Long-established as “The Bible” of practical electronic filter design, McGraw-Hill's classic Electronic Filter Design Handbook has now been completely revised and updated for a new generation of design engineers. The Fourth Edition includes the most recent advances in both analog and digital filter design_plus a new CD for simplifying the design process, ensuring accuracy of design, and saving hours of manual computation.
Keep Up with Major Developments in Electronic Filter Design, including the Latest Advances in Both Analog and Digital Filters
Long-established as "The Bible" of practical electronic filter design, McGraw-Hill's classic Electronic Filter Design Handbook has now been completely revised and updated for a new generation of design engineers.
Packed with more than 200 detailed illustrations, the Fourth Edition features:
- Expert coverage of the full range of filter designs as well as an introduction to microwave filters
- A CD with powerful Excel worksheets that perform calculations from just a few data inputs
- Sophisticated guidelines for selecting state-of-the-art components
- A wealth of helpful examples for all filter types with digital filter examples presented in MATLAB
Inside This "Must-Have" Design Tool:
* Introduction to Modern Network Theory * Selecting the Response Characteristic * Low Pass, High Pass, and Bandpass Filter Design * Band Reject Filters * Networks for the Time Domain * Refinements in LC Filter Design and the Use of Resistive Networks * Selection and Design of Inductors for LC Filters * Component Selection for LC and Active Filters * Normalized Filter Design Tables * Introduction to Digital Filters * Finite Impulse Response, Multi-rate, and Infinite Impulse Response Filters * DSP Technology * Switched Capacitor Filters * Introduction to Microwave Filters * Discrete System Mathematics
No es necesario ningún dispositivo Kindle. Descárgate una de las apps de Kindle gratuitas para comenzar a leer libros Kindle en tu smartphone, tablet u ordenador.
Obtén la app gratuita:
Detalles del producto
Si eres el vendedor de este producto, ¿te gustaría sugerir ciertos cambios a través del servicio de atención al vendedor?
Opiniones de clientes
|5 estrellas (0%)|
|4 estrellas (0%)|
|3 estrellas (0%)|
|2 estrellas (0%)|
|1 estrella (0%)|
Opiniones de clientes más útiles en Amazon.com
The good news is that much additional information is included compared to previous editions.
The bad news is that the printing quality is lower than on previous editions. Many illustrations look like multiple generation photocopies. The binding quality is lower so you will have to be gentle with the book to keep in one piece. To be specific it is a paperback book with stiff covers.
The tables of elliptical filter data has been removed and replaced by a computer program.
It would have been nice to fill the CD with free filter programs available on the web. AADE is a good free LC filter program. Many IC companies have free active filter programs.
There is one blatantly false statement in the book. It claims to be the first easy to understand book on filters ever published. At least as long ago as 1960 there were easy to understand books on filters that also included design tables. One famous one was by Van Valkenburg and another by Kuo.
If you need to design filters from scratch, this won't help much.
The poor rating is given do to the size of the pictures. There is a particular picture showing LC filters that would be wonderful, but the text/symbols are way to small and using the Kindle zoom feature resolves nothing. There were several other pictures throughout that were like this.
Summary: Great text and information but the diagrams and things worth trying and testing are impossible to see.
This new edition has more information about digital filters.