- Tapa blanda: 320 páginas
- Editor: Createspace Independent Pub; Edición: 2 (10 de julio de 2017)
- Idioma: Inglés
- ISBN-10: 1545526036
- ISBN-13: 978-1545526033
- Valoración media de los clientes: Sé el primero en opinar sobre este producto
Compara Precios en Amazon
+ Envío GRATIS
Embedded Software for the IoT: The Basics, Best Practices and Technologies (Inglés) Tapa blanda – 10 jul 2017
|Nuevo desde||Usado desde|
"Vuelva a intentarlo"
Descripción del producto
Reseña del editor
Details can be found on the web - when you know what to look for
The aim of this book is to provide a framework of knowledge. This will help the reader understand the details in the technologies behind the devices used in the Internet of Things. This is done with a mixture of theory, examples and 'war-stories'. This book may be read by senior students. However, it is more likely to be read by developers with programming experience on Windows, Linux, or mobile phones, now faced with developing devices for the Internet of Things. Basic programming skills are thus assumed, whereas no other prior knowledge is needed. Based on many years of experience as developer, university-teacher and manager, the author's personal view on best practices in the embedded world is offered.
- Part I introduces the main features of Embedded Operating Systems and modern highly integrated CPU's. Thus, it builds the foundation for part II.
- Part II describes the authors view on best practices when working with embedded networking.
- Part III - on Internet Protocols, Digital Filters, Security and Statistical Process Control - is the main 'textbook'. It provides a lot of facts, backed up by examples. The many network cases are illustrated with the help of WireShark Captures. The 'Math-Near' chapters are focused on helping the reader understand the basics, without getting lost in formulas (although the main formulas are included for reference).
The improvements in this Second Edition has been on two frontiers:
- More content: New chapters on Security and Statistical Process Control are added - as well as more details in the other chapters.
- Improved Layout - especially the figures have been reworked to be more crisp and understandable. Many new figures are added - also in the 'old' chapters.
No es necesario ningún dispositivo Kindle. Descárgate una de las apps de Kindle gratuitas para comenzar a leer libros Kindle en tu smartphone, tablet u ordenador.
Obtén la app gratuita:
Detalles del producto
Si eres el vendedor de este producto, ¿te gustaría sugerir ciertos cambios a través del servicio de atención al vendedor?
Opiniones de clientes
|5 estrellas (0%)|
|4 estrellas (0%)|
|3 estrellas (0%)|
|2 estrellas (0%)|
|1 estrella (0%)|
Opiniones de clientes más útiles en Amazon.com
The book covers many of the different aspects of working in the area of embedded software in IoT and also provides valuable real-world examples, tip and tricks. Personally, I also like the fact that the subject is put into historical context and thus makes clear that IoT is not just a completely new hype but rather something that has evolved over time and is now about to change our world dramatically.
It is obvious that an introductory book cannot explain all topics to the very detail. Nevertheless, the further reading recommendations help the reader to delve down into areas of further interest. I therefore, highly recommend the book to anyone who is interested into developing embedded software for the IoT.