Compara Precios en Amazon
+ Envío GRATIS
Epson T127320 - Cartucho de tinta para impresoras (Magenta, Alto, Epson Stylus NX530 Epson Stylus NX625 Epson WorkForce 545 Epson WorkForce 630 Epson WorkForce 633)
|Precio final del producto|
- Haz clic aquí para comprobar si este producto es compatible con tu modelo
- OEM ink for Epson® Stylus NX 625AIO, WorkForce 630, 633,635.
- DURABrite™ Ultra inks offer smudge-, water- and fade-resistance for superior image quality and durable prints.
- Ideal for double-sided printing; inks will not bleed through.
- SmartValve Control Technology employs a pressure-activiated valve to smoothly and rapidly deliver ink to the printheads at variable rates.
- MicroPiezo® ink level sensor accurately detects the ink level within the cartridge and automatically alerts the user when ink is low.
Descripción del producto
Colores de impresión: Magenta
Productos compatibles: Epson Stylus NX530\nEpson Stylus NX625\nEpson WorkForce 545\nEpson WorkForce 630\nEpson WorkForce 633\nEpson WorkForce 635\nEpson WorkForce 645\nEpson WorkForce 840\nEpson WorkForce 845\nEpson WorkForce 60
Tipo de cartucho de tinta: Alto
Opiniones de clientes
Opiniones de clientes más útiles en Amazon.com
High-capacity Black (126): About 385 pages;
Extra High-capacity Black (127): About 945 pages;
High-capacity Cyan, Magenta and Yellow (126): About 470 pages;
Extra High-capacity Cyan, Magenta and Yellow (127): About 755 pages.
And the rest of Epson's reply:
Epson does not provide the ink volume in mls for its cartridges because mls do not translate into any usable print information. Mls will not tell you how much printing you can get out of a cartridge. To get an idea of how much printing can be done from a cartridge, Epson provides estimated page yields for the black cartridges and color cartridges for its printers.
Shipment was fast and arrived within a few days of the order placement.
Amazon is amazing and is exchanging it for a new cartridge. (I love their hassle free return policy). But it took hours to clean the inside of my printer and it ruined my entire print job which was on the second side of a two sided print process when all the pages got smeared with streaks of black ink. That means I also lost half the ink from the color cartridges as I had to re-print the entire job.
I've never had this problem from an OEM cartridge before, but it only takes one to change my opinion and leave me severely disappointed in Epson. I'd expect that this could happen from a re-fill, but from an OEM? Maybe it's not worth the money to buy the cartridges new from Epson after all.