- Tapa blanda: 336 páginas
- Editor: John Wiley & Sons Inc; Edición: 2 Revised edition (18 de julio de 2014)
- Colección: For Dummies
- Idioma: Inglés
- ISBN-10: 1118855949
- ISBN-13: 978-1118855942
- Valoración media de los clientes: Sé el primero en opinar sobre este producto
- Clasificación en los más vendidos de Amazon: nº841.086 en Libros en idiomas extranjeros (Ver el Top 100 en Libros en idiomas extranjeros)
- Ver el Índice completo
Compara Precios en Amazon
Evernote For Dummies (Inglés) Tapa blanda – 18 jul 2014
|Nuevo desde||Usado desde|
Los clientes que compraron este producto también compraron
Descripción del producto
Reseña del editor
Organize your life the simple, painless way with Evernote! Evernote makes it easy to remember things big and small using your computer, smartphone, or the web. If you can see it or think of it, Evernote can help you remember it! Now you can type a text note, clip a web page, snap a photo, or grab a screenshot and Evernote will keep it all. Through Evernote, you can tap into a free suite of software and services designed to make note taking and archiving simple. Now you'll be able to easily capture any moment, idea, inspiration, or experience no matter what device or platform you are using. The Second Edition of this bestselling book is revised throughout to cover the latest features, updates, and enhancements made to Evernote! * Follow the simple steps to quickly register and set up your Evernote account * Discover how easy it is to move and organize notes * Access all your information on your computer, the web, smartphone, tablet, or e-reader * Explore Evernote's open scripting and explore how to be an Evernote developer Evernote For Dummies, 2nd Edition is the ideal reference to help you take control of your life and get organized with Evernote. This handy guide makes it a breeze use Evernote to store, organize, and access practically anything, everywhere.
- Create an Evernote account
- Keep track of text files, photos, links, and more
- Organize and quickly find the information you need
- Access Evernote from your computer or mobile devices
Your complete guide to using Evernote to organize your life and your work!
Voicemail, e-mail, to-do lists, contacts, shopping lists, places youve been, meetings to go to, and people to see how can you remember it all? With Evernote, thats how! This handy, easy-to-read guide makes it simple to use Evernote to store, organize, and access practically anything, anywhere, using a computer, smartphone, tablet, and the web.
- What Evernote can do for you get organized, from keeping simple notes to managing receipts, research, business accounts, and more
- Go further dig in deeper to add audio and video to your notes
- Manage information customize Evernote to synchronize your notes, share notes and notebooks, sort information, and secure data
- Just for you personalize Evernote with device-specific features for Windows®, Mac®, smartphones, and tablets
- Expand your skills take Evernote to the next level with third-party applications and interface with digital cameras and scanners, and more
- Go pro save even more time by using open scripting and connecting with the vast Evernote community
- More tips get tips on uses for business and school
Open the book and find:
- How to set up your Evernote account
- Tips on creating, sorting, and searching notes
- Tricks to customize Evernote to meet your needs
- The lowdown on syncing and securing notes
- Tools and tips for Evernote developers
- Specific information on working with mobile devices
- How to share notes and notebooks
No es necesario ningún dispositivo Kindle. Descárgate una de las apps de Kindle gratuitas para comenzar a leer libros Kindle en tu smartphone, tablet u ordenador.
Obtén la app gratuita:
Detalles del producto
Si eres el vendedor de este producto, ¿te gustaría sugerir ciertos cambios a través del servicio de atención al vendedor?
Opiniones de clientes
|5 estrellas (0%)|
|4 estrellas (0%)|
|3 estrellas (0%)|
|2 estrellas (0%)|
|1 estrella (0%)|
Opiniones de clientes más útiles en Amazon.com
Alas, this book is almost of no use with anything other than the basics of starting use of Evernote - something I am very capable of fumbling around and achieving (with few exceptions) entirely on my own as it turns out.
The sad thing is I "upped the ante" to purchasing this book after having purchased other, less expensive, Evernote ebooks which did little to advance my knowledge beyond my own floundering. Having used Dummies books in the past to great advantage I must say that this one disappoints extremely and was, after the other basic ebooks I obtained, essentially a waste of money.