Compara Precios en Amazon
+ Envío GRATIS
+ EUR 3,00 de gastos de envío
Exterior Weather-Resistant Double-Sided Tape, 1 x 450, Gray w/Red Liner
|Precio:||EUR 24,59 Envío GRATIS.|
|Precio final del producto|
- This professional quality tape is designed for attaching items up to 5 pounds to virtually any smooth surface
- It is weather resistant and holds securely even to rough outdoor surfaces such as brick or stucco
¿Tienes alguna pregunta?
Encuentra respuestas en la información del producto, en preguntas y respuestas y en reseñas.
Asegúrate de haber introducido una pregunta válida. Podrás editar tu pregunta o publicación.
Descripción del producto
3M es fundamentalmente una empresa basada en la ciencia. Producimos miles de productos imaginativos y somos un l-der en las puntuaciones de los mercados - desde el cuidado de la salud y la seguridad en las carreteras a los productos de oficina y abrasivos y adhesivos. Nuestro -xito comienza con nuestra capacidad de aplicar nuestras tecnolog-as - a menudo en combinaci-n - para un sin fin de necesidades de los clientes del mundo real. Por supuesto todo esto es posible gracias a la gente de 3M y su compromiso singular para hacer la vida m-s f-cil y mejor para la gente de todo el mundo. Ancho de cinta:. 1 \"Longitud de cinta:. 37.50 ft Aplicaci-n / Uso: Montaje Fijaci-n Holding Color Gris Caracter-sticas:. Permanente.
Opiniones de clientes
|5 estrellas (0%)|
|4 estrellas (0%)|
|3 estrellas (0%)|
|2 estrellas (0%)|
|1 estrella (0%)|
Opiniones de clientes más útiles en Amazon.com
- The surface needs to be really clean, and preferably smooth. It says that it'll stick to brick, but I found concrete and brick weren't such a good stick.
- It's really tough to pull the backing off the tape. You cut a piece, which is sticky on one side, and has a plastic cover on the other side. It's NOT easy to get a hold on an edge to pull off the plastic layer. By the time you find an edge you can get a grasp on, you've already handled the sticky side and probably compromised the glue surface.
- I didn't find the "stick" as strong as described. I used it to stick a hook holding electrical wire to the underside of an unfinished wood cabinet. It fell off in about 2 months. Stuck it back in place, and it lasted a couple of weeks before it just fell off again. I also tried to use it to attach a small LED light to a section of textured vinyl siding outside the house for a light over the driveway. Held for about 20 minutes. Doesn't replace screws.
Might have given it two and a half stars, but that wasn't an option. Three is giving it the benefit of the doubt that it might work in some setting. Just not the ones I've tried using it for.
if 3M could slit the backing so a person could get a fingernail under it to get it started would make this 5 stars (peeling off the backing is the hardest part about this product)
But this bugger clings to everything! I rested it on it's side and then had to fight to pry it off the table. Then a bit of paper stuck to it, and it is still there. I broke a nail prying it off another service and I don't wear fake nails. It works very well but you could easily see Harpo Marx making a routine out of working with it.
Best bet is to rest it on a bit of hard plastic. And don't hang it from a wall peg or you can kiss your wall paper good bye
So far I have used it to attach Bose NOS Silicone Gel Ear Pad's onto my new Sony Bluetooth Noise Cancelling Headphones. The Sony's pressed against the ear, rather than cradled around the ear like the Bose $1,000. Original Aviation Headset.
I was going to use Hot Glue, but four bits on each ear pad of this great tape did a perfect job.